PDA

View Full Version : RPGA D&D 3.5 Living Greyhawk

Ganadai
June 6th, 2006, 08:14
Anyone who is interested in playing Living Greyhawk please post a reply here stating what times are best for you to play. Please try and be as specific as possible. If one or more of the times in the poll above are perfect for you then please also vote for them, because they are the times I'm available to DM. :)

I have decided to try and bump my original start date of July 8th up to next week sometime, but need to know when at least four dependable people are available to play within the same four hour slot.

RPGA is FREE to join. It is provided by Wizards of the Coast as a method for gamers like you to find and participate in games easier. If you do not know what RPGA is, but like to play D&D 3.5 then feel free to sign up. DO NOT BE AFRAID!!! :)

OK, so you can't edit polls and I just realized the Saturday and Sunday 10pm should read 10am. Sorry for the confusion.

Beowulfe
June 6th, 2006, 12:57
I'd be interested. I've already played the first mod in the Sands series so I just need to pick up after that. I am available Fri nights after 7pm EST.

Jozie
June 6th, 2006, 14:44
I would be interested in a weeknight game probably.

Craw
June 6th, 2006, 16:16
Mon, Tue, Wed. 6 PDT is perfect for me.

BaldMike
June 7th, 2006, 00:57
Definitely interested in the occasional online LG module. Building a new character for Bright Sands is also no problem.

As far as time goes, Friday at 6 p.m. or Saturday at 2 p.m. look best for me. I'm in Ohio (EDT) and you're three hours behind me so weeknights wouldn't work and I have other campaign commitments on Sundays.

My two coppers...

Slayveen
June 7th, 2006, 03:26
I would love to play i just got my rpga number and am getting stationed in Germany so this would help out a lot.

Slayveen

Ganadai
June 7th, 2006, 06:19
Alright, we have three people who can play Tuesday at 6pm PDT (GMT-8) and three people who can play Saturday around 12pm PDT (GMT-8).

Tuesday @ 6pm PDT (GMT-8)
Craw, Jozie, rabbit

Saturday @ 12pm PDT (GMT-8)
Hooray, Salayveen, BaldMike

If you haven't already, please sign up for the "RPGA D&D 3.5 Living Greyhawk" game on the Calendar.

Craw, Jozie and rabbit,
We could either schedule a game for next Tuesday, June 13th, or for Tuesday, June 27th. Does anyone have any preference? I have plans for June 20th sorry. Either way we need to find at least one more person available to play at that time, however I would prefer three more just incase one or two people decide to not show up, which seems to happen fairly often with FG.

Slayveen and BaldMike,
Could you compromise and play at noon on Saturday, 12pm PDT (GMT-8)?
There is already a game scheduled for Saturday July 8th at this time. If this date and time are ok for you please join the "RPGA D&D 3.5 Living Greyhawk" game on the Calendar and vote yes. This date could potentially be moved forward as early as June 24th if you would all prefer.

I will send out PM's to everyone with this information too. Hopefully within the next few days we will get a few more people available to play at these times.

Oh well... back to copying the advanture into FG. :)

Jozie
June 7th, 2006, 16:01
I still need to get a membership. I hope that isn't a showstopper for me. I didn't realize I couldn't sign up online with the rpga. I will go to my local shop and see what I can do, unless someone else has a suggestion.

Kalan
June 7th, 2006, 16:19
I still need to get a membership. I hope that isn't a showstopper for me. I didn't realize I couldn't sign up online with the rpga. I will go to my local shop and see what I can do, unless someone else has a suggestion.
Yah...unfortunately the RPGA changed how you apply for membership recently...used to be you could take the Herald level GM test and get a membership that way online...now you have to show up to an actual event and get the number before doing anything online.

That said, Ganadai and I are working out ways to promote RPGA events in an online format, so hopefully we can have some other ways for people to sign up down the road (once I'm back from Holidays in July...by which time I think Ganadai will have some more suggestions for smoothing things out for online play...)

Ganadai
June 7th, 2006, 17:13

I have ordered membership applications from WotC. If they do not arrive before the first scheduled game then I will just go pick up some from a friend locally. After the first scheduled game one of two things will happen:

1. You can e-mail me with the necessary personal info and I will fill the application out for you. Mail the all the applications to WotC and mail everyone their RPGA member cards along with their 'Adventure Record' (AR).

2. If the application requires your signature, which I think it does, then I will just mail everyone the application card with their AR and it will be their responsibility to mail it to WotC. I believe it’s just a post card with free postage within the US.

If you would like to goto your local game store and get one before the game that is fine. I would suggest calling first to make sure they have one avaliable. Not all game stores keep them on hand.

Jozie
June 7th, 2006, 18:51
That would be great. Thanks for the help.

Hooray
June 9th, 2006, 02:26
For now I'll be voting only 2PM and 10PM that are the only PDT times that would avoid my night GMT+1, obviously the more we advance in the summer the more my definition of day and night will loose sense so I may be able to play whenever I want but I need to be lucky with my exams schedule so for now it is all temporary and subject to changes.

Drakard
June 15th, 2006, 13:28
I would like to receive a card and number. I'm not familiar with Oerth and it looks like I really need to read up on the races. But, I'm feinding for a game since all I do is dungeon master all our table top games locally. I haven't actually gotten to play in years. Thank God I found Fantasy Grounds. LOL If there's still room I'd like to join up.

wavecutter
June 19th, 2006, 04:39
I have a card and a number if you have room.

netminder69
June 21st, 2006, 18:30
Let me know when you get to Phantoms... I still need ot play that one. i have the ones before it...

Evan