PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Fantasy Grounds Content missing applied spells

Morgath
August 17th, 2018, 23:26
The Xanathar's Guide to Everything spells are missing from the spell lists available in the class options for spell lists. They are available when you open the spell banner and sort it that way, but if you try to get them from the class banner and select spellcasting and then whatever the associated class spell list that applies....all of the Xanathar's content is missing. Just thought someone might want to look into this. Thanks

LordEntrails
August 17th, 2018, 23:33
Mr. Z will probably see this here, but best place to post is in this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40461-5e-Bug-Reports-(Part-3)

Probably no need to repost unless you don't get a response in 24-48 hours.

Zacchaeus
August 17th, 2018, 23:46
This is because the spell lists are not combined. Obviously the Xanathar spells are confined to Xanathar and those from the PHB are confined to the PHB. This is true of other spells which appear in other modules too.

The best method is to use the filters at the bottom of the spell list window. This will list all of the spells for the class from any open module.

And welcome to FG.

Morgath
August 18th, 2018, 00:00
Yeah I think Laerun already clarified the issue with you while we were talking on Discord. As far as the multiple posting I apologize for that. I just wanted to get it posted in the appropriate area with so many options to choose from.