PDA

View Full Version : New 5th Edition Game - Friday Nights 6pm

chopkins779
August 17th, 2018, 15:13
UPDATE: Game is currently full. Thank you everyone for your interest and good luck in your search!

FG License: None Needed
Game System: 5th Edition

Time Zone: Eastern (UTC -4)
Day of week and time: Friday
If new game, planned start date: August 31st
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: N/A

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4/6
Character starting level & equipment: 5th Level, Basic
Character restrictions: Published Official

Details of your scenario: Looking for two more players that can regularly join a Friday night game. New game in a series of adventures. Ongoing group for the past 5 years.

Current Players:
Sorc/Wizard
Druid
Cleric (may change look for updates)
Fighter (may change look for updates)

Leftropolis
August 17th, 2018, 17:14
I'd be interested in playing and I'm in the est timezone

GoodJobDog
August 17th, 2018, 21:16
I would also be interested in joining. I'm eastern-time as well. I don't have much experience with FG and D&D, but I'm itching to start playing and learning. (I've done a few classes @ the college and watched most of the tutorials)

I was actually looking to be a rogue/ranger multiclass. Seems like that would fit with your current roster.

Jsuatac
August 19th, 2018, 22:55
Hi, experienced player looking to start playing more games. Have you found your 2 or are you still looking?
I am EST as well, but I didn't see a time... when would you start?

I am an avid fan of 5e and I like roleplay and 'trying' to play with a different accent etc.

Cheers,
John :)

Dorlar
August 24th, 2018, 15:30
If you are still looking for players i would like to join. Im looking for a regular game, where the game happens more than its not. Finding a stable weekly game is hard, and specially one that lasts for more than 2 sessions. All these new DMs drive me crazy.
Im not very familiar with Fantasy Grounds, i just picked up the ultimate version. Looking to play at first and maybe run a game later myself.. I have been playing D&D since the Red Box, skipping some versions, but i have found to like 5th edition.
I am older, mature, and know my own schedule.. Work normally M-F, and if im not going to make it to the game i will give you plenty of heads up. I understand real life happens, but id prefer to find a group where people are looking forward to playing on a regular basis.

If i am selected id like to play a Paladin

I can be contacted here or by email. [email protected] or on Discord Dorlar#1262

Dorlar
August 25th, 2018, 05:19
If you are still looking for players i would like to join.

Wouldn't let me edit my post.. I am sorry i wont be able to make a 6pm -4 UTC game, too early for me.

Airborne
August 30th, 2018, 11:43
I was interested in seeing if I could join your campaign! I live in Central Time so as far as I'm aware it doesn't effect my schedule. I was thinking of playing a Human Variant Ranger Gllomstalker since you already have a fighter. But I'm pretty open to fill a role if needed. As I prefer making a story rather than worrying if I can play a specific class. Hope to hear from you soon!

Realrambo
August 31st, 2018, 01:53
Hey I'm wonder if you were still looting for another player. I like to be in another game if you still have room.

DigitalHammer
September 2nd, 2018, 01:36
I have about 2 years of play time with 5e and have a pc ready but I am new to fg and would need some help learning to use it to its best

chopkins779
September 2nd, 2018, 03:38
Hey everyone,

We are filled up at the moment. If something comes available, I will let you know here.

SandyInLondon
September 2nd, 2018, 15:34
Hi

If you are looking for a new player or a substitute for an existing player - then please consider me.

I have been playing DnD since 1974 - yes I am that old...

Currently umpiring 5th edition Campaign with figures and scenery, but would like to see how FG works as a player

I am in London, England; happy to play any kind of character in any kind of game