PDA

View Full Version : 3.36a CoC client combat tracker problem

demadog
August 17th, 2018, 01:14
Since upgrading to 3.36 our CoC game client combat tracker is seemingly having problems with anchor for the character lines.

And the following errors

Ruleset Error: window: Control(name) anchoring to an undefined control (token) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(name) anchoring to an undefined control (token) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (button_ctentry_client_active) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (token_ctentry_client) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct_entry.lua"]:24: attempt to index global 'active' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct_entry.lua"]:24: attempt to index global 'active' (a nil value)

However, this seems to only effect the clients and not the host.

Trenloe
August 17th, 2018, 01:28
Moved to House of Healing forum as this appears to be an issue with the current live release.

Moon Wizard
August 17th, 2018, 02:36
I'm not seeing this on my dev system, but I admittedly have very little data in them.

Can you verify that you aren't using any extensions, and that there are no folders in your FG rulesets subfolder?

If that doesn't work try deleting the CHAFGCOCCOC7ERS.dat file from your FG vault subfolder, and running a new Check for Updates on the launch screen.

Both the rulesets and the vault subfolders can be found in the FG data directory, which you can open using the folder button on the upper right of the FG launch screen.

Regards,
JPG

damned
August 17th, 2018, 04:15
Check you also dont have an unpacked CoreRPG folder in your /rulesets folder.

demadog
August 22nd, 2018, 18:38
Sorry for delayed response, but it was indeed an old folder stuck in \rulesets.

Thanks all!