PDA

View Full Version : Syrinscape and Pathfinder Playtest (Free Soundsets)

Gwydion
August 16th, 2018, 14:57
Hey, all. Just in case you missed it, if you have Syrinscape, they do have soundsets that are specific to the Pathfinder playtest. However, it appears that as each new part of the playtest is released, the soundpack for the "old" playtest part will disappear in your list of soundsets and the "new" part will appear. So, right now the Lost Star part 1 soundset is available in Syrinscape, but will disappear I believe on August 27th when the new part is released. At least that is the way I understand it.

Note that if you have never tried Syrinscape, now would be a good time to try it as the playtest soundets are completely free! (Oh... and it looks like The Lost Star part 2 is already available...).

Here is a link to the official announcement:

https://www.syrinscape.com/playtest/

jontorregano
August 17th, 2018, 16:38
Awesome post, thanks for sharing this. Should definitely add some immersion when running the playtest. I will give it a shot.

Fryar
August 19th, 2018, 01:00
Syrinscape is awesome. This soundset is as good as any they have put out. My first group enjoyed the sounds immensely.

Nylanfs
August 20th, 2018, 14:03
Welcome to the forums and FG Community jontorregano & Fryar!

Gwydion
August 30th, 2018, 14:33
Just a quick update. Sounds for the second chapter of Doomsday Dawn, In Pale Mountains Shadow, are now available on the Syrinscape Fantasy Player. The next time you launch the player, look for the following soundsets and load them:

PF2 In Pale Mountains Shadow Parts I and II