PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Starfinder - AP Dead Sun (Saturday around 7 pm GMT+2)

KillerRabbit
August 14th, 2018, 13:27
FG License: Standard
Game System: Starfinder

Time Zone: GMT +2
Day of week and time: Saturday 7pm
If new game, planned start date: Session 0 (making characters and ...) 25 August, 7 pm (GMT+2)
Planned Duration & Frequency:
Term: Long term, dedicated player. We'll play at least twice a month, but lets hope more.

Text or Voice: Voice, discord

Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players are locked and loaded, need a 4th

Details of your scenario
This game is the first adventure path of starfinder. It will take your character from level 1 up to level 12.
It will be beginners friendly and a mature environment. Most of us are new to Starfinder, so don't let that hold you down if you are new to the system as well.
I'm hoping to find dedicated players with whom I can play and build many adventures with in the future.

Leftropolis
August 14th, 2018, 17:49
I'd be interested to give it a shot. I've played in a few sessions of starfinder from my main DM running it and I'm somewhat familiar with the style of play that it goes through (I was playing a mechanic class with a drone but may try something else).

Bresnod
August 15th, 2018, 21:42
I would like to join if you have any slots left.

KillerRabbit
August 15th, 2018, 23:20
Right now we have 4 players. I'm going to start with 4 and see where it goes. If anyone drops or if we have a hard time finding 4 players for each session i will contact you if it is ok. Sorry i can't help you right now.

I will organize more starfinder content since i bought the content and want to make full use of it. First up will be the one shot skittershot. If you want i cân put u up a shortlist to contact when such a game is ready to go.
The new AP will also release this month. Maybe i will run it on sunday or friday evening (gmt +2).