PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Society 1–14: 1-14 Star Sugar Heartlove!!! Sun August 19 @ 10am EST

Talen
August 13th, 2018, 10:29
Sunday August 19, 2018 10am – 3pm EST

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

It's finally here; the sugar-pop band sensation, Strawberry Machine Cake, is starting its Pact Worlds tour. Thanks to the Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, the PCs and Historia-7 have tickets to attend the holo-concert event of the year. As Zigvigix hopes to celebrate and mourn friends lost in the Scoured Stars, Historia-7 enlists the PCs to track down an attendee associated with a conspiracy against the Society. When a stunning revelation endangers the concert, it falls to the PCs to step in and save one of the most hotly anticipated concerts in Pact Worlds history.

Content in Star Sugar Heartlove!!! also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles and Exo-Guardians faction.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Faction (Exo-Guardians)

If you would like to play in this game, please be sure to apply on the calendar AND post your character, last chronicle and inventory log here. Newcomers are always welcome, I have pregens and can assist with setting you up in Fantasy Grounds or Starfinder Society.
Game Calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3162 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3162)

Malkavian_Andi
August 13th, 2018, 16:30
As I already mentioned, I'm eager to play this. I'll upload my files later.

Talen
August 13th, 2018, 17:09
Sounds good, looking forward to it!

Malkavian_Andi
August 13th, 2018, 23:01
Here are my files:

Talen
August 13th, 2018, 23:24
Thanks Andi. Prepping the mod for this weekend now.

HydroSqueegee
August 14th, 2018, 23:34
If you don't mind a newbie I can make it. Im the person with all the material and no group to play. My experience includes DMing DnD 5e for my kids.

I'd be fine with a pregen

Talen
August 15th, 2018, 01:19
Welcome Hydro. I accepted your calendar invite. Give a shout if you need a walkthrough with Starfinder on fantasy grounds.

HydroSqueegee
August 15th, 2018, 01:57
I've got it mostly figured out. 3rd level PC right? Character creation is way more in depth than a 5e guy. Jeez.

Edit: I see you've got me a 4th level pregen! Any way to get ahold of the character sheet?

HydroSqueegee
August 15th, 2018, 02:07
For future reference, is there a site to easily create a character in a more automated process.

Talen
August 15th, 2018, 02:12
I've got it mostly figured out. 3rd level PC right? Character creation is way more in depth than a 5e guy. Jeez.

Edit: I see you've got me a 4th level pregen! Any way to get ahold of the character sheet?

You can view the pc pregens in pdf format on the Paizo website or you can download them in fantasy grounds format HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42919-Starfinder-Files-Pregen-Player-Characters-(Official-SFRPG-FG-format)). Once you have the xml you can import them into fantasy grounds and check out the programming.
This is a society game so you would need the pregen since you [I assume] don’t have a 3rd level society legal pc.

Talen
August 15th, 2018, 02:15
For future reference, is there a site to easily create a character in a more automated process.
If u mean for a tabletop game, hero lab online and pc gen both work. No shortcuts on the fg side, but it’s pretty easy once you have your tabletop character and do it a couple times.

HydroSqueegee
August 15th, 2018, 02:51
If u mean for a tabletop game, hero lab online and pc gen both work. No shortcuts on the fg side, but it’s pretty easy once you have your tabletop character and do it a couple times.

Pcgen look pretty decent. Thanks!

What do you have to do to create a society legal PC?

Talen
August 15th, 2018, 03:39
What do you have to do to create a society legal PC?

The rules for Society play are in the free Starfinder Guild Guide HERE (https://paizo.com/products/btpy9vlp?Starfinder-Society-Roleplaying-Guild-Guide). The character gen rules are virtually identical to regular Starfinder. For a tier 1-4 game, you would be able to create your character rather than using a pregen. However, this scenario starts at level 3, so you will need to use a pregen - however you will get a chronicle you can apply to your own pc. The guide explains it - and its much simpler than it might sound at the moment.

HydroSqueegee
August 15th, 2018, 04:33
The rules for Society play are in the free Starfinder Guild Guide HERE (https://paizo.com/products/btpy9vlp?Starfinder-Society-Roleplaying-Guild-Guide). The character gen rules are virtually identical to regular Starfinder. For a tier 1-4 game, you would be able to create your character rather than using a pregen. However, this scenario starts at level 3, so you will need to use a pregen - however you will get a chronicle you can apply to your own pc. The guide explains it - and its much simpler than it might sound at the moment.

I've spent all evening pouring over the details and think I have it figured out. So to use my own character I'll have to play a lower level game. And to use a character in FG I'd just have to follow the creation rules in the SFS guide then transpose it to FG, save the character and just hand off that file to whoever is DM.

In the meantime I'll use the 4th level Vesk Soldier. Can I change her to male and rename it?

Talen
August 15th, 2018, 04:41
Sure can, you can role play the pregen however u like!

Artaron
August 15th, 2018, 10:39
Hi Talen. I was supposed to have a home game but it's unlikely it will be on this week so I've applied on the calendar.
Don't have a lvl 3 legal character so would be playing one of the lvl 4 pregens and applying credit

Talen
August 15th, 2018, 12:00
Sorry your home game didn’t work, but glad to have you. Calendar accepted.

Bresnod
August 15th, 2018, 22:13
Is this an adventurers league game?

Talen
August 16th, 2018, 01:41
Similar concept- it’s starfinder so its a starfinder society game. New players are welcome -there are pregens for you to choose from!

Talen
August 17th, 2018, 05:31
Hi all. We have a full table of 6 players for Sunday’s game. A few housekeeping items

1. If you have a society ID already, please make sure you have sent to me along with the character number you intend to apply your chronicle to.

2. If you do not have a society number, please either get one from the Paizo site, or pm me and I can send you a society number and web registration.

3. If you are using a level 3-6 society PC, please send me your last chronicle and character ( preferably in FG format, but pdf is fine}

4. If you do not have a level appropriate PC, please let me know which pregen you would like to use.

Other than that, I will update the discord link in the announcements section of the calendar and look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

kananesgi
August 17th, 2018, 14:44
Hi all. We have a full table of 6 players for Sunday’s game...

If you have anyone drop out at the last minute, shoot me a PM. I was planning to join, but it took a while to confirm that I had the time. No worries, as I don't really care for playing pregen characters. But if you need a player, I should be available.

Talen
August 18th, 2018, 15:46
If you have anyone drop out at the last minute, shoot me a PM. I was planning to join, but it took a while to confirm that I had the time. No worries, as I don't really care for playing pregen characters. But if you need a player, I should be available.

We are at 6 now, and while I hope it doesn't happen - I don't know I've ever played an online game where something didn't come up for someone at the last minute. You are welcome in and "worst" case, we can run a legal table with 7.

Talen
August 18th, 2018, 15:48
I do have the server up if anyone cares to test there connection and test their characters. Please only open the PC you are playing to keep them from gettingh locked for others if I'm not at the computer. The server will be up now through game day barring any system updates.

If you have any questions, give a shout!

Talen
August 19th, 2018, 14:33
We had one player drop so have room for one more if anyone would like to join in the game in 30 minutes.

kananesgi
August 19th, 2018, 14:42
Discord link?

Talen
August 19th, 2018, 14:43
its in the game calendar - I sent you an invite -let me know if you can't see it

kananesgi
August 19th, 2018, 14:46
says invite expired. PM me a new one?

Talen
August 19th, 2018, 14:47
Just sent PM

Talen
August 19th, 2018, 14:51
I did update the invite for everyone else in the calendar entry

Talen
August 19th, 2018, 23:20
Here are everyone's chronicles, Additional "Welcome to Starfinder Society" Chronicles for both Bresnod and Hydrosquegee are attached in the next post. You each receive the standard 2 fame/reputation for completion of the primary and secondary success conditions AND recive 1 additional reputation for the Dataphiles and 1 additional reputation with the Exo-Guardians. If you see any mistakes, let me know and I will correct.

Talen
August 19th, 2018, 23:22
Welcome Chronicles are attached. The Paizo site is not accepting reporting at this time, but once the site is back up, I will update the reports online as well.

HydroSqueegee
August 20th, 2018, 01:15
thanks again! i had a great time!