PDA

View Full Version : RPGA Living Arcanis -- Anyone interested?

netminder69
June 5th, 2006, 17:39
Okay folks, I am going to give this whirl. Anyone out there interested in doing Living Arcanis in Fantasy Grounds? It's an RPGA living campaign (check out the RPGA website at Wizards of the Coast if you know nothing about living campaigns). Ideally people should have copies of the Player's Guide to Arcanis, but I can always help people make PCs if need be.

Evan

Kalan
June 5th, 2006, 17:56
Okay folks, I am going to give this whirl. Anyone out there interested in doing Living Arcanis in Fantasy Grounds? It's an RPGA living campaign (check out the RPGA website at Wizards of the Coast if you know nothing about living campaigns). Ideally people should have copies of the Player's Guide to Arcanis, but I can always help people make PCs if need be.

Evan

You may wanna double check to make sure players/DM's get credit for online LA adventures (LG only credits/allows players/DM's to play the COR mods...Regionals or MetaRegionals can't be played online). If they do, I'd love to get in on some, as I'd heard nothing but awesome things about this Living campaign from my old RPGA club back in Calgary!

I'm not going to be available for play until July now (between holidays and other projects), but I'd love to get in :D

LordValMehan
June 5th, 2006, 19:37
I'm interested, I have a lvl 10 and lvl 1 in the campaign. I need to play pretty much every mod for the last 2 years.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Joe

Ganadai
June 5th, 2006, 19:55
I would play if the date/time is right. I haven't played LA yet so I'd be starting at lvl 1. If you get to many players I'm also willing to DM.

netminder69
June 21st, 2006, 19:24
You may wanna double check to make sure players/DM's get credit for online LA adventures

Yes, LA players get credit for online play. No ARs, you have a logsheet. The official rules are the players mark down the judges email address int he signature section.

Evan

netminder69
July 12th, 2006, 08:09
Well, i keep hoping more people would be interested... :) If peopel need ot know more about the setting or what have you, just ask.

Pellegro
July 12th, 2006, 14:38
I'm willing to give it a go. I don't have any LRPG characters so I would be Level 1. I also don't know anything about the LA setting, but could learn.

The $10,000 question for me is always the day/time that you choose to play. I am in EST zone and work and have a family so my availability is limited to Fri/Sat nights after 8pm. I can play late however :)

DAWPage
July 12th, 2006, 15:24
I have a lvl 2 fighter that could play if you can get some new players. I can get you a list of Mods I have played if you can actually get a group together.

Dave
[email protected]

FiveSola
July 12th, 2006, 20:27
I am also interested in playing. I am not familiar with the setting but would be willing to learn :-) Thus I would be one of the level 1 players.
My gaming time is also limited so that is the primary question I have.

Snikle
July 12th, 2006, 23:25
I know there are a few RPGA Living guys over at the FUM forums also (we set up a forum for their campaign there), you might check with them if you are still needing players.

netminder69
July 14th, 2006, 18:19
Well, with evedryone (almost) being first level, I could run the module Taboo which is an intro module. By the way, I have a campaign set up over on the game calendar.

What we may need to do sometime is set up a chat sesion with people to build their PCs since I don't necessarily expect everyoen to go out and buy the Player's Guide to Arcanis right away (especially since they will be doing a second printing with all the errata in it sometime soon).