PDA

View Full Version : Glamered Fusiuon Seal Creation

Talen
August 12th, 2018, 14:04
I'm having trouble with fusion seals and the forge - I'm trying to create a glamered fusion seal in the forge with no luck - (cant find seals or the glamered entry) Any suggestions on where I might be going wrong?

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 14:20
I'm having trouble with fusion seals and the forge - I'm trying to create a glamered fusion seal in the forge with no luck - (cant find seals or the glamered entry) Any suggestions on where I might be going wrong?

Open Forge.

Open Items / Templates

In Templates Filter Type Weapon Templates.
You will find it there
Or in Item Templates just search Glamered
Thats the Template Drop it in Templates in the Forge and your weapon in Equipment
Forge Item

Talen
August 12th, 2018, 14:59
Ah - so you cant drop it in a fusion seal - has to be on the weapon... I saw seals in the Adventure Path mods and thought I could create them in the forge. Thanks for the heads up.

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 15:02
Ah - so you cant drop it in a fusion seal - has to be on the weapon... I saw seals in the Adventure Path mods and thought I could create them in the forge. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes just make a new item Item Templates Set it up like the other fusions and save it. You can then drop the fuson on a weapon.

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 15:03
Yes just make a new item Item Templates Set it up like the other fusions and save it. You can then drop the fuson on a weapon.

If you want to give one as loot put it in a parcel I think.

Talen
August 12th, 2018, 15:22
Appreciate the help - but having an issue with creating the Fusion Seal on the equipment side for forging purposes. I have the Type: Fusion Seal, Subtype: Weapon.

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 15:28
Appreciate the help - but having an issue with creating the Fusion Seal on the equipment side for forging purposes. I have the Type: Fusion Seal, Subtype: Weapon.

Put the Type and Sub Type the same as other Weapon fusions. Those two are what the forge uses for deciding what can go on what.
So it should be
Type Weapon Template
Subtype Weapon Fusion

Talen
August 12th, 2018, 16:01
Thank you!

Samarex
August 13th, 2018, 00:58
Thank you!

No problem glad to help. I have on my list of things to change but when I got time. Im going to go thru and make alot of those Type and Subtype bixes set as cyclers si they cycle thru valid entries ti make this proccess easier.