PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Dedicated Player looking for lots of play

Erklimir
August 12th, 2018, 05:24
Hi! My live game isn't playing as much as I would like so I'm branching out with fantasy grounds. Ideally I'd like to find a group of dedicated players that plays at least once a week for at least 4 hours a day. I'm looking for a mix of role play, combat.. with nice epic plots, character development, playing based on what my character would know, etc. I'm new to FG but I've watched a few videos and doesn't seem to bad. I have a microphone. I don't have a FG license yet but I'm willing to get one if needed.

Thanks,
Erklimir

JohnD
August 13th, 2018, 00:11
Welcome. It will help to know your time zone, what days and times you are available and what rulesets you are open to playing.

Also, don't wait for a DM to come to you. The Player : DM ratio is always 20:1 at least.

ButtatakiBuddha
August 15th, 2018, 15:16
I'm running a Savage worlds games Wednesday nights, 7-10 PM EST. We meet every Wednesday, and I try to build the story around the characters. We just started, and I'm running lair of the vermin Lord as an intro to get the characters together, but I'm going to build more personalized plots after that. You are more than welcome to join us.

Erklimir
August 16th, 2018, 02:48
Hi, I just got back from my (last) live game on Wednesday, but if you have a spot I'd like to join next week. I'm in EST.

Erklimir
August 16th, 2018, 02:49
Ok thanks for that advice. I'm eastern time zone, availability is pretty open, but I'll hunt the DMs looking for players.