PDA

View Full Version : Android Operative w/ Priest Theme - Unusually high HP?

rdwulfe
August 12th, 2018, 02:55
Hello all. I'm having a problem I cannot quite figure out. My player and I put in his stats and ended up with an Android with 17 HP, 1st level. This is... odd, as I beleive we calculate his HP out to 10. Is there some kind of bug around Operatives right now? Or is it this specific combo?

I admit, I am new to both Starfinder and Fantasy Grounds.

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 03:08
Hello all. I'm having a problem I cannot quite figure out. My player and I put in his stats and ended up with an Android with 17 HP, 1st level. This is... odd, as I beleive we calculate his HP out to 10. Is there some kind of bug around Operatives right now? Or is it this specific combo?

I admit, I am new to both Starfinder and Fantasy Grounds.

First how are you doing Stats? Are you using one of the Rolling Options or the 10 point Starfinder system?

If you are using the 10 point system then it looks like the race might have been changed while creating. The Stats don't look right I.E
Android -2 Cha/+2 Dex/+2 Int Priest +1 Wis
Gives you a Pre 10 point adjustment of Str 10/Dex 12/Con 10/Int 12/Wis 11/Cha 8
The Character has to spend 19 points to get the stats shown on the character.

Looking at the Point Dis attachment. (this is not how you add the 10 point you actually change the Base number, I just put them in the mod to show how much was being spent) You can see what it took to get those stats.

Without the whole character I can't see what may be causing this.
I created a Android/Priest Operative and came up with 10 HP. Any chance the HP was manually edited as the field has been unlocked per request of the community.

If you can export the character and send me the xml I can look to see if there is anything strange with it.

[email protected]

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 04:23
While looking into rdwulfe's issue I seen that using one of the Roll Options for Stat creation was a pain to do.
So I have unlocked the Stat editor so you can edit stat before you start dropping in Race and Theme.
So for Starfinder 10 Point system its still the same
1-Drop Race and Theme
2- Add 10 points at the Ability Stat pop up.
3- Add Class

For a Rolling Stats Option to create starting Stats.
1- Roll your stats as Per option chosen.
2- Open Ability Editor and Apply Rolled Stats.
3- Drop Race and Theme.
4- Ability Score Editor will still pop up just Close.
5- Drop Class

rdwulfe
August 12th, 2018, 14:38
We were playing around with options and things while making the character, so I am not sure. I allowed that player to do most of his own character, and was merely checking it after he was done, so I didn't walk him through entirely, just answered questions while he was working on it. Something funky may have happened. Will I have to entirely redo his character, or can I just edit his HP? I do not see any other things on his sheet that look wrong.

rdwulfe
August 12th, 2018, 14:39
Ahha. I understand now how you mean it is unlocked. I edited it directly and fixed the issue. Thanks so much for your quick response!

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 14:39
We were playing around with options and things while making the character, so I am not sure. I allowed that player to do most of his own character, and was merely checking it after he was done, so I didn't walk him through entirely, just answered questions while he was working on it. Something funky may have happened. Will I have to entirely redo his character, or can I just edit his HP? I do not see any other things on his sheet that look wrong.

You can just edit the Max HP

Samarex
August 12th, 2018, 14:44
Unless you allowed rolling of stats his stats are out of wack.

rdwulfe
August 12th, 2018, 17:30
Yes, we're rolling stats. Those are fine.