PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 player for ongoing D&D campaign.

Julstan
August 10th, 2018, 11:55
Game is on Thursday weekly at 8pm est. Currently running lost mines of phandelver and moving on to princes of the apocalypse after. Party is currently lvl 4.

Veldrezin
August 10th, 2018, 15:27
Game is on Thursday weekly at 8pm est. Currently running lost mines of phandelver and moving on to princes of the apocalypse after. Party is currently lvl 4.

Hi.

I'm looking for a virtual D&D 5e Game. I'm getting better with 5e rules (being a DM for friends weekly/bi-weekly). I'm Male 39 on Eastern time. Played D&D since advanced (late 80s) but had been away for a while.

I can make myself available on required times (8:00 PM EST on Thursdays).

I can fill roles for the party as it requires, with a preference for the following chatacter types :

1. Drow (Good Aligned, outcast who fled underdark), trying to find its place on the surface world (Class : Warlork, Bard, Sorcerer) Currently using magic (item / spells) to mask his apprerance for a surface elf (disguise self, alter self effects)
2. Orc (Neutral Good or Chaotic Good), another clan outcast (has been framed by jealous member of his tribe w/ power). Is an outlander / hermit walking the land in search of a place in a different community, revenge over the jealous clan member). Class : Ranger, Druid, Sorcerer.

I like a good balance of social interactions and tactical combat. With some exploration and political / intrigue.

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but am familiar with Skype, discord. Using DnD beyond to generate character (paid user).

Let me know if you'd be interested in a tryout.

Thanks!

- VelD :)

twistedtechmike
August 12th, 2018, 06:18
I would be interested. Expwrience with both 5e and FG, havent played either module. On the east coast myself, so the tine slot shouldnt be an issue. Will play any character which best compliments the group, and prefer to build a character with RP flare. Have a nice mic and familair with a variety of voice apps. Feel free to contact me with any other questions.

brokenbikez
August 12th, 2018, 14:25
I am interested

Julstan
August 12th, 2018, 16:11
Well I only have room for one person which would make 6 players. PM me for the discord. Also I'll invite anyone to the discord. Sometimes players have to drop out and I will need another person to fill the spot.