PDA

View Full Version : 4E GM needs a replacement GM for good group

Dugahst
August 10th, 2018, 11:49
Hey everyone I need some help.
I started a game of D&D 4e set in the dark sun setting that I’ve been running (we’ve had 4 sessions, the players just hit 2nd level).
The problem is that due to work my schedule is changing and most of the group wouldn’t be able to shift to my new schedule for play.
So what I’m looking for is someone to take over the game— it’s monday nights starting at 6:30-7:00ish EST.
There are 5 players, all great people.
I have prep work I can export as a module up to 4th level (with maps and everything done, written like a module) and can also send a document with some hooks I created for characters backstories.
So this is a call out for aid, can someone take over for me so my players don’t lose their game?

Dugahst
August 12th, 2018, 12:45
Still hoping to find someone.

Llyle
August 14th, 2018, 14:03
Hi!
I'm a player in said group, we talked and it turns out we could play on Fridays as well (still losing the GM), so if it makes any difference, the search goes on for a

GM needed for a 4e Dark Sun game on Mondays or Fridays, 6:30 EST, around 4hours, Voice (Discord)

Here's to never giving up hope :)

Rogue
August 15th, 2018, 03:17
I have run a few 4E games and actually kind of miss it. I'd be willing to give it a go....I'm available on Mondays at that time and I am EST as well.

The only issue I see is I don't have much experience with Dark Sun.