PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e D&D, Saturday Mornings/Early Afternoons EU

Von Stalhein
August 8th, 2018, 22:41
FG License: Ultimate (anyone can play)
Game System: 5e D&D

Time Zone: BST (GMT+1)
Day of week and time: 10:30am GMT+1 (London time), for two to three hours
If new game, planned start date: once players are assembled and available!
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly, 2-3 hour sessions
Term: long term (with initial multi-shot to gauge group dynamics)

Text or Voice: Text only
Voice software used: N/A

Roleplay & Combat mix: 65/35
Number of Players in game & needed: new campaign, looking for 3-5 players (update: 2 slots still available!)
Character starting level & equipment: level 1, equipment per core rules/Wayfinders Guide to Eberron
Character restrictions: all core and Eberron races/classes welcome (note that tieflings and dragonborn have very specific backgrounds in the Eberron setting)

Details of your scenario: the game will start in Sharn, the City of Towers, and our initial adventure will be tailored around your PCs backgrounds, discovering how they meet. Future direction of the game will be sensitive to player interests. Focus of the game is on character development and roleplay, with plenty of Eberron's pulp-tinged action to keep the dice rolling and our breaths held!

PM me or post here if interested, or you have questions.

Looking forward to playing with you,

VS

jeffencourt
August 9th, 2018, 03:35
You wouldn’t possibly be looking to do a game during that time frame on a Tuesday? I’m in the eastern time US and looking for a game to start around 930-10am my time.

Atua
August 9th, 2018, 05:35
Von, that time aligns really well with Oceania night time, so if you are struggling for players you can check out an Australian based discord server (The Filthy Pig) and you might find some players there.

Von Stalhein
August 9th, 2018, 10:55
You wouldn’t possibly be looking to do a game during that time frame on a Tuesday? I’m in the eastern time US and looking for a game to start around 930-10am my time.

I'm afraid not, working on Tuesdays, sadly.

Von, that time aligns really well with Oceania night time, so if you are struggling for players you can check out an Australian based discord server (The Filthy Pig) and you might find some players there.

Thanks for the tip-off!

Von Stalhein
August 11th, 2018, 00:02
Two slots still available! Games will start at 10:30am GMT+1. Post here, PM me, or DM me on Discord: Von Stalhein#5253

OptimisticNoodle
August 12th, 2018, 22:44
Hi, I would like to play however, I only have the Demo version of Fantasy Grounds. Do I need to buy the full game and then the player manuals etc??
I'm soo new to fantasy grounds but not to 5Ed, not sure if I can play with just the Demo.

Also, what is the start date?