PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Aura & Holy Aura

Evion
August 3rd, 2018, 18:52
Unholy Aura

Each warded creature gains a +4 deflection bonus to AC and a +4 resistance bonus on saves. Unlike the effect of protection from good, this benefit applies against all attacks, not just against attacks by good creatures.
A warded creature gains spell resistance 25 against good spells and spells cast by good creatures.
The abjuration protects the subjects from possession and mental influence, just as protection from good does.
If a good creature succeeds on a melee attack against a warded creature, the offending attacker takes 1d6 points of Strength damage (Fortitude negates).

Unholy Aura; IFT: ALIGN (good);AC: 4 deflection; SAVE: 4 resistance

the problem i have is spell resistance i made caster level checks and it say: target has no SR so i try this =

IFT: ALIGN (good);AC: 4 deflection; SAVE: 4 resistance; SR: 25
I also tried
IFT: ALIGN (good);AC: 4 deflection; SAVE: 4 resistance; Spell Resistance: 25

both dont work, is there a way to add spell resistance to the combat tracker?

LordEntrails
August 3rd, 2018, 19:17
Spell resistance is not available in the effects, as far as I can tell. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/3.5E_Effects

Shouldn't you remove the IFT check for good? Your description says it applies to all attacks, not just those from good aligned creatures...

Evion
August 3rd, 2018, 19:20
ooops yup it works vs all attacks except the SR part, protection vs evil and good is different but damn there has to be a way to add SR without going into the character sheet and putting it there :(