PDA

View Full Version : NPCs cant roll anything since update in CoreRPG+

Sven Stobbe
August 2nd, 2018, 00:20
I`m running my own system and created a lot of NSCs / creatures in the CoreRPG+.
Before the update 3.3.6, i just could write "d100+50" (for example) to the "Rolls"-row. I clicked on this term, and it was rolled.
Now, the Update nuked all NSCs away. The names and Tokens are still there, but anything else is gone.
I just can write something down in the "Name"-row, the "Non-ID-Name"-row or the "Notes"-window,
but i can`t write down formulas like dice+X in the before existing "Rolls"-row/window (it`s totally gone) to let my NSCs / creatures roll dice.
Also the "Language" and "Equipment" windows are gone.

I`ve got no idea what to do.

I would be very glad if someone had a solution for this problem.

LordEntrails
August 2nd, 2018, 00:39
Sounds like you have created a custom ruleset? You will need to update it to accommodate changes to CoreRPG. You'll probably want to look at the detailed release notes. Also, this post might help you identify the changes that are relevant to you; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44941-Diffs-for-New-versions-of-CoreRPG-5E

Sven Stobbe
August 2nd, 2018, 01:15
Thanks for your fast response. Yes, i use a custom ruleset, but i`m not very versed in scripting, so i did a lot of work inside FG itself with its basic possibilities and exported these things as modules.
And in the detailed release notes you linked to me, i saw, that there were changes to the NPC-section.

https://gitlab.com/FGProjects/Releases/CoreRPG_Releases/blob/master/campaign/record_npc.xml

But when i look there, the colums for "skills", "items", "languages" seem to be still there. I just wonder if it is an error in my FG that the complete rolls-column (before 3.3.6 existing as basic, not done by me) is gone.
As you see in the picture above (first post:FG Problem), i can`t write down anything. I tried to start a new campaign with Basic-CoreRPG+, but it`s the same problem, as if the colums just don`t exist anymore.

Sry if my explanation is a bit awkward, but as non-native-speaker i`m searching for words to describe my problem understandable.

Sven Stobbe
August 2nd, 2018, 01:33
Ok... i copied an old version of the ruleset into FG and it works as it did before. But it does not rly help me to solve the problem.

Please take a look. Might this be a bug in 3.3.6, is it wanted, or do i just overlook something? 24149

Moon Wizard
August 2nd, 2018, 01:41
Thanks for reporting. I've located the issue; and I'll be pushing a patch tomorrow morning.

Regards,
JPG

Sven Stobbe
August 2nd, 2018, 01:46
Thanks! I was desperate! :-D

Moon Wizard
August 2nd, 2018, 19:17
Just pushed quick hot fix for this issue.

Regards,
JPG

Sven Stobbe
August 2nd, 2018, 22:07
Works. Perfect. Thanks again for the fast fixing!