PDA

View Full Version : sword coast adventure issues

The Rouse
August 1st, 2018, 04:51
Hey everyone,

I am trying to build a campaign, but when I go into the Library I only see the option to open the players version of the book. I need access to the DM's version.

How do I get access to the DM's version?

LordEntrails
August 1st, 2018, 04:53
I assume you have purchased it and run an update after purchasing it? That you are in a campaign using the DnD 5E ruleset? And when you go into the Library > Modules window you see the SCAG players guide but not the regular SCAG product?

Moon Wizard
August 1st, 2018, 08:13
Are you in Manage Characters mode or did you Create/Load a Campaign?

GM modules are only available within campaigns.

Regards,
JPG

The Rouse
August 2nd, 2018, 01:36
create campaign mode

The Rouse
August 2nd, 2018, 02:17
this is exactly right. I am working in campaign mode, and I can see the standard versions of the other books, but not this one. I purchased it a fairly long while ago but I haven't really built a campaign in a quite a while, so I'm not sure why I can't see the rest of it.

LordEntrails
August 2nd, 2018, 04:57
That's weird... I would go into your FG data folder (folder icon from the FG start screen) and from the vault (and modules?) folders delete the files that start with "WOTC5ESCAG". Then re-run an update and see if it's there.

LordEntrails
August 2nd, 2018, 04:59
Other thing that occurred to me, do you have a subscription license? Is it current?

The Rouse
August 2nd, 2018, 05:52
That's weird... I would go into your FG data folder (folder icon from the FG start screen) and from the vault (and modules?) folders delete the files that start with "WOTC5ESCAG". Then re-run an update and see if it's there.

This did the trick, thanks!!!!

LordEntrails
August 2nd, 2018, 17:14
This did the trick, thanks!!!!
Glad to hear. The file must have gotten corrupted at some time.