[Feature] Simple Brown/Gray Theme support
[Feature] New Setting Rules option: "Damage Cap"
[Feature] New GM client option: "Desktop: Bennies"
[Feature] New GM client option: "Desktop: GM Bennies"
[Feature] New GM client option: "Desktop: Card Deck"
[Feature] New Combat option: "Minitracker: Show Derived Stats"
[Feature] Auto-resolve multi-roll attack targets
[Feature] Auto-resolve damage roll targets
[Feature] Super Powers Companion modules can be used without corresponding extension
[Feature] NPC identification support added
[Feature] Vehicle identification support added
[Feature] Edge, Hindrance and Special Ability effect modifier support added
[Feature] AP effect keyword support added. It will adjust armor piercing for damage rolls
[Feature] Remove Defeated Marker toolbar option is visible when map has defeated markers on it
[Feature] Open record sheet from CT by holding ALT and double clicking token
[Feature] Players can make attacks for friendly NPC that are not allies but belong to their CT group
[Feature] Players can apply effects for friendly NPC that are not allies but belong to their CT group
[Feature] Host can make running die rolls from CT by dragging or double-clicking the Pace
[Feature] Power Effects with duration zero will never expire
[Feature] Separate Abilities section in character sheet
[Feature] Race drop on character sheet will add racial abilities to the sheet
[Feature] List vehicular weapons by group
[Feature] Players can give Bennies to others
[Feature] All faction combatants can be added to map by dropping CT faction icon on the map
[Feature] Damage types (Wounds, Fatigue, etc.) can be used as Effect Keyword to change maximum threshold
[Improvement] CT turn bell will ring for player controlling friendly NPC that is not ally but belong to his/her CT group
[Improvement] Player can apply effect to owned and friendly CT entries anytime by dragging and dropping the effect
[Improvement] Effect can be applied by dropping it into PC portrait
[Improvement] Layouting updated to match CoreRPG
[Improvement] Fonts updated to match CoreRPG
[Improvement] CT layouting improved
[Improvement] Holding CTRL will change CT groupcontrol into Add-button
[Improvement] New CT menu option: Change tracker type
[Improvement] CT visibility options V,N,U replaced with CoreRPG identification feature
[Improvement] Item modification effect support added
[Improvement] Availability field added item records
[Improvement] Archetypes sidebar button moved to character selection screen
[Improvement] Add Archetype to campaign button in archetypes masterindex
[Improvement] Missed, unharmed and soaked pending attack results are auto-removed on next combatant's turn
[Improvement] Players can removed Shaken status by dropping Benny on CT Shaken icon
[Improvement] Duplicated CT entry will use source entry's token
[Improvement] CT pending results are visible even if CT group is collapsed
[Improvement] Duplicate CT entry shortcut key changed from ALT to CTRL for sake of consistency
[Improvement] "Ignore" prefix is required for damage penalty reducing effect keywords
[Improvement] Modifierstack layout streamlined
[Improvement] Translation support improved
[Improvement] Number drop to CT entry adds more information to pending attack entry
[Improvement] Character sheet vehicles list more details about vehicle stats
[Improvement] CT attack line order traits the same as in record sheet
[Improvement] Soak button in client CT pending damage entry when CTRL is hold down
[Module] Cover effects included
[Bug] Defeated Markers did not work properly for module NPCs. Fixed
[Bug] Skill point calculation does not work properly for custom skills. Fixed
[Bug] CT entries does not highlight properly when targeted. Fixed
[Bug] Great Luck Edge does not work properly if you don't have Luck Edge. Fixed
[Bug] NPC Soak rolls did not work properly. Fixed
[Bug] PC sheet gear effects did not list properly. Fixed
[Bug] Run die does not populate correctly for locked record. Fixed
[Deprecated] Faction field removed from NPC and Vehicle sheet
[Deprecated] Visibility options V,N,U deprecated. Replaced with NPC and Vehicle identification
[Deprecated] Option "Chat: Show NPC icon" deprecated
[Deprecated] Modifierstack ignore condition buttons removed. Use effects instead
[Deprecated] Modifierstack adjust armor, piercing and damage multiplier fields removed. Use effects instead
[Deprecated] GM Tool right click "Add to desktop" removed. Use new options instead
[Deprecated] Soak button removed from character sheet. Use Benny drop to pending damage entry or damage tracker instead

Ikael
July 31st, 2018, 19:08
Deadlands Reloaded
[Improvement] Drop Fatechip to pending damage or damage tracker to make Soak roll
[Improvement] Minor font and frame updates
Notes tab-page did not scroll properly. Fixed

[B]Adventure Deck
[Feature] Minisheet tab page
[Feature] New GM client option: "Desktop: Adventure Deck"
Adventure card was duplicated when dragged from character sheet and dropped back. Fixed

[B]Super Powers Companion
[Improvement] HQ records moved to the ruleset

Minor update to following products
50 Fathoms
All For One
BB: Garden of Death
Death At The Joust
East Texas University
Evernight
Eris Beta-V
Fantasy Companion
Fantasy Theme
Hell on Earth
Hellfrost
Hellfrost: Bestiary
Hellfrost: Encounter Book I
Hellfrost: Gazeteer
Hellfrost: Land of Fire
Hellfrost: Rassilon Expansion II
Hellfrost: The Frost Giants Hold
Hellfrost: Vermin Lord
Horror Companion
Interface Zero 2.0
Leviathan
Mindthief
Modern Theme
Necessary Evil
Necropolis: GM
Necropolis: PG
Nemezis
Pulp Toolkit
Rippers
Rippers Resurrected
Savage Suzerain GM
Savage Suzerain PG
Science Fiction Companion
Scientorium
Scifi Theme
Shaintar
Sixth Gun
Slipstream
Sundered Skies
Sundered Skies: Skies Companion
War of the Dead
Weird Wars Rome
Winter Eternal

Springroll
July 31st, 2018, 19:42
I've noticed some issues with derived stats extensions (The Achtung! Cthulhu one and the Realms of Cthulhu one), as I do not have the programming-fu to start checking what has gone amiss I'm just pointing it out :)
Great Update though!!! :D I've added this to the "Idea Informer" as well.

sirkerry
July 31st, 2018, 22:11
Savage Worlds ruleset v4.7 is now available with following updates

[Deprecated] Soak button removed from character sheet. Use Benny drop to pending damage entry or damage tracker instead

That's going to take a bit of getting used to.

Ikael
July 31st, 2018, 22:41
That's going to take a bit of getting used to.

The Soak Button was removed from the character sheet because it derived too much from how GM would make Soak rolls. The main purpose is to make GM and Player experience consistent so experienced GMs can guide players more easily. The new preferred approach, like with any Benny usages, is to drag Benny and drop it to spot to invoke an action. In this case when you are damaged you will see pending damage entry in CT and can drop your Benny there to make the soak roll. See from the attached image below. The Soak button had other usage issues such as if you had received multiple damages, you would not know which one your soak roll would be for.

Alternative way is to drop Benny to Damage tracker

Springroll
August 1st, 2018, 03:09
Noticed that the Realms of Cthulhu is updated, sorry for not looking before posting... Can someone who understands XML and LUA help me add Dementia and Sanity (as per Achtung! Cthulhu rules) to the Character Sheet? I have the old Achtung Cthulhu ext, but that does not seem to be working...

flynnkd
August 1st, 2018, 04:19
The Soak Button was removed from the character sheet because it derived too much from how GM would make Soak rolls. The main purpose is to make GM and Player experience consistent so experienced GMs can guide players more easily. The new preferred approach, like with any Benny usages, is to drag Benny and drop it to spot to invoke an action. In this case when you are damaged you will see pending damage entry in CT and can drop your Benny there to make the soak roll. See from the attached image below. The Soak button had other usage issues such as if you had received multiple damages, you would not know which one your soak roll would be for.

Alternative way is to drop Benny to Damage tracker

If I am using the Fear damage extension does that work the same? Drop it on the Fear damage?

Ikael
August 1st, 2018, 20:10
SavageWorlds
[Improvement] Soak button in client CT pending damage entry when CTRL is hold down

This feature is available for GM as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274634463860883458/474292418318041088/sw_soak_03.gif

flynnkd
August 2nd, 2018, 09:14

Timer dont work with SW...
Big Fonts didnt work either
Wasnt there a MENU button in there somewhere? ahh it was under the timer...

Love the positioning of the Bennies and GM Bennies near the dice.

Fear damage ext causes die rollers to fail...

Resizing, or sharing my loaded CT seems to throw a lot of script errors, I have a lot of creatures loaded, about 20. Both GM and player screens. I stripped out all the mobs and reloaded, but still throwing errors.

Lot of items have gained ID modes, that are unID by default, some of them I can't see away to open them up, and no option in Options to not use it.

Ikael
August 2nd, 2018, 14:38

Timer dont work with SW...
Big Fonts didnt work either
Wasnt there a MENU button in there somewhere? ahh it was under the timer...

Love the positioning of the Bennies and GM Bennies near the dice.

Fear damage ext causes die rollers to fail...

Resizing, or sharing my loaded CT seems to throw a lot of script errors, I have a lot of creatures loaded, about 20. Both GM and player screens. I stripped out all the mobs and reloaded, but still throwing errors.

Lot of items have gained ID modes, that are unID by default, some of them I can't see away to open them up, and no option in Options to not use it.

Timer extension never worked with SavageWorlds. It might cause all those script errors. You could ask it's author if he wants to implement support for SavageWorlds ruleset.

Fear extension, you should get newest version and try again.

Identification feature wad changed that default state is identified unless explicitly set otherwise. The feature is always on and there is no option to change that anymore. What do you mean you cannot open them up?

flynnkd
August 2nd, 2018, 23:04
A lot of mine (that I had set up on the CT and an encounter group from last session) were set to NOT identified, including NPCs, and I could find no option to change this status.. on some of them... no ID button. At work so will look again later.

Ikael
August 3rd, 2018, 06:01
A lot of mine (that I had set up on the CT and an encounter group from last session) were set to NOT identified, including NPCs, and I could find no option to change this status.. on some of them... no ID button. At work so will look again later.

Combat Tracker should be manually cleaned up between v4.6 and v4.7 update because there was no migration to reflect identification changes. This is easy one time one task: remove all combatants and put them back again.

Ikael
August 7th, 2018, 19:04
SavageWorlds
[Improvement] Drop Parcel to PC inventory support added
[Improvement] Hold ALT down and drop Parcel to PC portrait to give its content to character
[Improvement] Hold ALT down and drop any string to PC portrait to give it as item
[Improvement] Default currency ($) defined
[Improvement] Effect help url link updated

Hellfrost
[Improvement] Default currencies (gs, ss) defined
[Improvement] Languages defined

Ikael
August 8th, 2018, 12:13
SavageWorlds
[Bug] CT clear cards option does not reset turn order. Fixed
[Bug] Attack/power rolls should invoke targeted attack only if it is capable of damaging. Fixed

Eru the One
August 8th, 2018, 20:59
Something I've seen since 4.7, when a PC gets a raise on an attack/etc. the +Damage die isn't added or enabled near the modifier box and has to be enabled manually.

sirkerry
August 8th, 2018, 21:33
Something I've seen since 4.7, when a PC gets a raise on an attack/etc. the +Damage die isn't added or enabled near the modifier box and has to be enabled manually.

I've never seen it automatically enabled, even before 4.7.

Ikael
August 9th, 2018, 05:50

If you are using targeting, that button is deprecated for you, don't use it. The ruleset is taking care of it.

It used to get highlighted on raise attack but iy become unnecessary in v4.5 and that was removed.

sirkerry
August 9th, 2018, 14:40
It is? I'll have to run some tests, because it sure didn't look like it was rolling an extra die when hits occurred with a raise.

Ikael
August 9th, 2018, 16:36
It is? I'll have to run some tests, because it sure didn't look like it was rolling an extra die when hits occurred with a raise.

This demonstrates the feature in action. +Damage button is not highlighted but last roll gets damage bonus because attack was Raise:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274634463860883458/468704105242689550/sw_damage_rolls.gif

Eru the One
August 9th, 2018, 17:41
I think I found the issue, the GM wasn't clearing the attack/damage from the tracker, so the bonus die was not rolling...now to find an extension to shock the GM :D

Ikael
August 21st, 2018, 19:40
SavageWorlds
[Feature] Gear can be equipped in minisheet by double-clicking gear item
[Improvement] PC to NPC conversion improved
[Improvement] NPC sheet Attributes and Derived Stats sections updated
[Improvement] NPC skill description can be opened with right click menu if link exists
[Improvement] Encumbrance is shown in minisheet
[Bug] CT clear cards option does not reset turn order or round counter. Fixed

onionsandpeas
August 27th, 2018, 00:07
Ok, first off, I'm loving this update. The new features and improvements are terrific.

That being said, I'm having a slight problem with the addition of Abilities to the Character Sheets. Basically, when I drag an Edge or Hindrance to the sheet, it adds as an Ability instead of as an Edge or Hindrance. Any ideas? I tried both existing and newly created Edges and Hindrances in a couple different campaigns I have. I'm getting the same issue across the board. Is there a setting I've failed to activate or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I finally figured this out. Basically, my Edges and Hindrances all just said things like "Background", "Social", "Weird", "Major", etc. in the "Type" field. If you put the word "Edge" or "Hindrance" in there, it goes to the correct column on the Character Sheet. I wanted to provide this update in case anyone else has the issue.

Claybor
August 27th, 2018, 19:50
I did notice it but had not looked into it yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Ikael
August 28th, 2018, 20:52
SavageWorlds
[Improvement] CT show/hide button moved next to token
[Bug] Attack, damage, recover shaken, soak and incapacitation rolls ignored NPC identification. Fixed
[Bug] CT chase card draws and effect notifications ignored NPC identification. Fixed
[Bug] CT dramatic task tracker, pending attacks, bennies and chase cards did not accept number drops properly. Fixed
[Bug] CT sorting issue when combatants have the same card. Fixed
[Bug] Extract combatant from group reveals NPC identity in client CT. Fixed

Topdecker
August 30th, 2018, 06:08
Ikael -

You are KILLING it man, I appreciate all the awesome improvements!

computertrucker
September 9th, 2018, 05:22
Reading over the improvements i have only run 2 sessions (brand new to savage worlds) but we had a break for awhile due to me moving. Thank you for the work. I am falling in love with Savage Worlds. I do have a question. Do we still need to use test for Heavy Weapons to work appropriately?

Ikael
September 9th, 2018, 08:02
Reading over the improvements i have only run 2 sessions (brand new to savage worlds) but we had a break for awhile due to me moving. Thank you for the work. I am falling in love with Savage Worlds. I do have a question. Do we still need to use test for Heavy Weapons to work appropriately?

Heavy Weapon support is in live release version. How/in what case it doesn't seem to work?

Trenloe
September 10th, 2018, 00:47
Script error reported in the House of Healing here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45487-Token-Issue&p=404578&viewfull=1#post404578

computertrucker
September 10th, 2018, 02:31
Heavy Weapon support is in live release version. How/in what case it doesn't seem to work?

Ok thank you. hadnt had the chance to log in untill after i posted that. Last time I logged on I could of swore it was only live on test. 8)

mac40k
October 11th, 2018, 20:19
Where can I find more info on the PC to NPC conversion mentioned in post #21?

Trenloe
October 12th, 2018, 07:07
Where can I find more info on the PC to NPC conversion mentioned in post #21?
More info as in how to use it? Or technical information about it?

If you want to know how to use it - drag a PC from the Character Selection window to the NPCs data list window, it'll create a new NPC based off the details of the PC drag/dropped.

mac40k
October 12th, 2018, 15:54
Thanks Trenloe, that's exactly what I wanted to know. I wasn't able to find anything about it in documentation or on the wiki. We have lost a player and being able to turn his character into an NPC that might still be available from time to time as an ally would seem to work better than just having someone else take over his character. Just tried it and it is brilliant functionality.

Trenloe
October 12th, 2018, 16:03
Just tried it and it is brilliant functionality.
It is indeed! :)