PDA

View Full Version : Little bit of Pathfinder in my life.

Rogue
July 30th, 2018, 13:06
Heylo and Good Morning!
I am finding myself finally stabled out and with some time on my hands, so I am looking to run some Pathfinder. I am available most evenings, Sunday night through Thursday night, and can even do a game earlier in the day during the regular work week. I run a couple of games on rpol.net, but play by post is sooo slow, and just doesn't have the same satisfaction. So, I am looking for people willing to play Pathfinder. The time and day would be up to the group. Would prefer to run an AP, I have almost all of them sitting around. I like Rise of the Runelords, Curse of the Crimson Throne, but not ones like kingdom building or things like that. I also have my own home made stuff that I run.
So, if you are interested, please let me know. There is a short, informal interview with prospective players to make sure the group is going to be cohesive, but if you are already a group that plays well together, then no need for that. Also, I am looking for ROLE players, not necessarily ROLL players. Also not looking for rules lawyers or min maxers. Old school GM here, so take my games kind of seriously.

I also have Palladium Fantasy, Twilight 2000, 2013, and Traveller, all editions, but like Mongoose and Traveller 5. I haven't tried Traveler 5 with the available ruleset yet, but am looking into it.

Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you soon.

DMReckless
July 30th, 2018, 21:59
Heya Rogue,
I'm putting some feelers out with people I run PF for frequently to see if we can get a group together. I'll let you know.
-Stratton/Reckless

Zinsser
July 31st, 2018, 00:14
Hi Rogue - Just sent a PM.

Lothar the Fellhanded
July 31st, 2018, 01:28
I would love to play Pathfinder, never get a chance to play, only DM. Also Palladium Fantasy, which I've always liked but never had the chance to play.

Available Wednesday and Thursday nights.

kneebone
August 1st, 2018, 23:16
Hey Rogue.

PM sent.