PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Starfinder since last ruleset update?

Cluckinator
July 29th, 2018, 08:23
Since the Starfinder update a couple of weeks ago, I am having some trouble with the character sheets.

1. When I click/drag the class onto the Class & Level sheet, it changes the Key Ability from the ability name to 'your charisma', 'your strength' etc. as though it is putting the description text in there.
2. The actions for weapons now have two D20s as though some sort of bonus roll is enabled - for all players. As soon as a player uses a weapon after the update, a second die appeared.
3. The items on the actions tab seem to be having trouble in general. I thought I was able to click/drag things onto it before, but it doesn't work now.

Is this an issue or is it just my setup? I have no extensions turned on, I have recreated the campaign and the characters, but I get the same result each time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

damned
July 29th, 2018, 08:41
Can you post a screenshot of the Chat Window immediately after the campaign loads?
As well as a screenshot showing the error/issue.

Trenloe
July 29th, 2018, 16:23
Assuming that you’re running v1.0.11 of the Starfinder ruleset.
- see the note at the top of the post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42771-Starfinder-Known-Bugs&p=397419&viewfull=1#post397419

Cluckinator
July 29th, 2018, 18:38
Good suggestions! I am running on 1.0.11, please see the attached screenshot right after load with the character sheet, class & level, and items opened. I'm not able to demonstrate the trouble with the Actions tab as click/dragging doesn't result in anything that shows in the console or the screen. You can see the description in the Key Ability field in the Class & Level mini screen. Does this help? 24101

Trenloe
July 29th, 2018, 19:41
I'm not able to demonstrate the trouble with the Actions tab as click/dragging doesn't result in anything that shows in the console or the screen.
Drag the item to the inventory page, not the actions page.

Cluckinator
July 29th, 2018, 20:06
That definitely helped, Trenloe, thank you! Now they appear on the actions tab. That also now shows the Single attack button shows up. Awesome! 24102