PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 4th Edition

goodmanje
July 29th, 2018, 04:15
Any plans for an official ruleset?

LordEntrails
July 29th, 2018, 05:44
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44904-WIP-Warhammer-Fantasy-Roleplay-(4th-Edition)-Ruleset&p=398597#post398597

CatoThe1stElder
July 29th, 2018, 10:01
Evening Goodmanje!

First and foremost, I hope all is well. As @LordEntrails just mentioned, I have decided to begin development on a community (not official) ruleset for 4th Edition. I hope this clarifies.

Regards,
CatoThe1stElder

P.S. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions, comments, concern, etc.

goodmanje
August 23rd, 2018, 22:28
Any chance of an official ruleset?

damned
August 23rd, 2018, 23:56
Why do you post the same question in the same forum?
Several things have to happen for an official ruleset -

it needs a developer with the skill to build a full featured ruleset
it needs a developer to build a skin
it needs someone to build all reference materials
it needs a license agreement from the publishers
it needs an agreement with smiteworks

so - yes - there is a chance of an official ruleset - but the above have to all come together.
in the other thread you were directed to Cato's wip thread so its very possible some of the elements are aligning.
but there is a long way to go.

goodmanje
August 24th, 2018, 12:55
Apparently I forgot I already posted the question..... why would you put the text of the duplicate post in the original?

damned
August 24th, 2018, 14:22
Apparently I forgot I already posted the question..... why would you put the text of the duplicate post in the original?

I didnt - I just merged your threads :)

goodmanje
August 24th, 2018, 15:59
Gotcha, thanks

EternalOne
August 31st, 2018, 19:45
I would pay good money for this.

Scratch that. I will pay good money for this.

Get it done. ;)

Quintil
September 1st, 2018, 01:37
I'm very interested in a Warhammer ruleset. I have just formed a group for it and playing through FG would be easier for everyone's schedule.
It's too bad it would require a lot of effort to make a ruleset as functionnal as D&D and the likes.

In the meantime, how does a GM like myself could use FG to simulate Warhammer? I have only begun playing with the program for a few days.
Any ruleset to start with? CoreRPG?

damned
September 1st, 2018, 05:25
I'm very interested in a Warhammer ruleset. I have just formed a group for it and playing through FG would be easier for everyone's schedule.
It's too bad it would require a lot of effort to make a ruleset as functionnal as D&D and the likes.

In the meantime, how does a GM like myself could use FG to simulate Warhammer? I have only begun playing with the program for a few days.
Any ruleset to start with? CoreRPG?

Try the Warhammer 2E ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Or try MoreCore.