PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Nights: An Unconventional Pathfinder Playtest Campaign!

Camellen
July 27th, 2018, 18:41
FG License: Ultimate, Players only need demo
Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtest

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Saturday starting at 6pm
If new game, planned start date: August 4th (Character creation) and August 25th (Official start to the campaign)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 hour sessions played every other week (8/25, 9/8, 9/22, etc).
Term: Continue playing for the duration of the module. If I like ya, you can stick around for the next one!

Text or Voice: Mix of Both (Text for the important bits, voice for RP and chat)
Voice software used: Discord Voice Channel

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 60/40 Slightly heavier combat, difficult after levels 8+
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players, need 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level with standard equipment
Character restrictions: Only Core, Homebrew not allowed

Details of your scenario: We will be boldly playing the Tomb of Annihilation campaign, adjusted for the changes in systems to create an exciting experience in the jungles of Chult! Embark on a treacherous expedition through the wilderness, avoiding massive predators and discovering the secrets of the jungle. The story is this: The world of Golarion is plagued by the Death Curse, a wasting sickness that afflicts anyone who's been raised from the dead. What's more, not a single person who has died can be resurrected, even if they have previously been allowed the luxury! And so you have been hired by a powerful archmage to find the necromantic artifact causing this curse, and free the world from its clutches. Do you have what it takes to defeat the Death Curse in a system previously untested by the masses?
Disclaimer: In order to cover more ground on the playtest, each class and race is restricted to 1 player each (Except for human, which has a limit of 2). You will receive a number that will be used to solve disputes between a certain race or class (Which I hope we won't need!). Especially looking forward to players interested in a variety of characters!. Character selection, creation, and rules discussion will take place on the 4th.
This is a co-operative game, so you are expected to be respectful towards the other players and vice-versa. Feel free to min-max your characters as much as the rules allow, if you wish.

ccostantino
August 26th, 2018, 21:12
Did you ever find that last member? I was actually looking for a group last night and wish I would have seen this post! lol

-Chris

Skillkoil
August 27th, 2018, 05:23
Did you ever find that last member? I was actually looking for a group last night and wish I would have seen this post! lol

-Chris

Welcome to the Forums ccostantino! Good luck in finding a game!