PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] The Wild Hunt Campaign Module

ddemarco5
July 26th, 2018, 02:33
Hi All,

I'm planning on starting a new Savage Worlds campaign on FG and I found the nice all-in-one starting campaign, "The Wild Hunt" that Pinnacle put out for free.
However, I couldn't find anywhere that it had been converted into a module for use in FG, so I went ahead and made one myself.

The module itself contains the story, maps, encounters, and loot parcels of everything that was mentioned in the PDF itself.
If anyone is interested in running this campaign please try this module out! It's the first one I've made, so please let me know if I did something incorrectly, or if you can find any mistakes I made.

The attached file contains the original PDF that they released, the module file for use in FG, and a characters folder that contains xml files of the pre-generated characters as well as their icons.

[MODERATOR - Removed copyright material until OP has confirmed they have permission from PEG to use.]

Springroll
July 30th, 2018, 20:13
Very nice! :)

Ikael
July 30th, 2018, 21:46
Have you asked PEG's permission to share this content in FG format? Although PEG is consumer friendly and it is free product that doesn't mean it can be redistributed without their explicit permission.

Trenloe
July 30th, 2018, 22:54
@ddemarco5 I've temporarily removed the attachments from post #1 while we wait for you to verify if you have permission to share this material.

It's great that you made these modules and wanted to share with the community. But we're very active is ensuring that only material with permission of the copyright holder, or OGL/CC releases, is made available on these forums. Hope you understand.

If you have permission, please let us know and re-add the attachments to post #1. Thanks.

ddemarco5
August 2nd, 2018, 19:09
I've sent PEG an email, waiting for a response.

ButtatakiBuddha
August 15th, 2018, 20:27
I would be interested in playing if you get things worked out.