PDA

View Full Version : Possible Star Wars Campaign

Everlayne
May 31st, 2006, 05:55
I'm thinking of running a new Star Wars campaign, something like this...I'm sure there is someone else out there who will agree that Darth Maul's death was very dissapointing. I have always thought it would be much better if he stayed alive until the third chapter. So with that said, I've been thinking of running a "re-writing the episodes" campaign. It will probably begin with the hangar duel in Episode I, and you will assume the role of Darth Maul himself. From that moment on you will change the events of the prequel trilogy. I think it would be a very entertaining campaign. Would anyone be interested?

Oberoten
May 31st, 2006, 07:54
Another detail that was terribly dissapointing was the Gungans. If they were made to be primitive instead of stupid they would have been MUCH more interesting. Noble savages mayhaps?

Illrigger
May 31st, 2006, 19:09
Heh, even George Lucas has admitted that killing Maul in the first movie was a mistake, and that the popularity of the character greatly surpassed Count Dooku and General Grevious.

Everlayne
June 2nd, 2006, 07:05
I've already got the outline of the story. It's gonna be quite fun. I just need to know if anyone is gonna be interested before I start to dig deeper. Just let me know.

Oberoten
June 2nd, 2006, 08:36
I need to ask which timezone this is in? And will it run D20 or D6 system?

Everlayne
June 2nd, 2006, 16:50
Oh sorry, it'll be GMT -6, and we'll be using D20 system.

Oberoten
June 2nd, 2006, 22:38
Oh sorry, it'll be GMT -6, and we'll be using D20 system.

Alas... I am GMT+1 I am afraid. That puts rather a big stick in those plans for me. Oh well.... I will just have to offer up something along the lines once we get dice-pools up and running then, eh?

Best of luck anyways