PDA

View Full Version : Am making A wizard Archetype module for FG 5e but have a proplem

aqua4426
July 22nd, 2018, 03:59
in the select specialization men when you pick arcane tradition in 2nd level i already put the same wording that the ordinary wording correct spelling and checked marked the on the spec choice. please help.

damned
July 22nd, 2018, 05:15
welcome aqua4426

its not at all clear what your issue is. have you wathed Zacchaeus videos on youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zacchaeus55/videos
Watch - creating a Class, Race, Background

Zacchaeus
July 22nd, 2018, 10:17
To start open up the SRD data module and make a copy of the wizard class then close the SRD module. You can now edit the wizard copy to add your archetype, follow how that's done in the video that damned linked above. Once you are done export your class to a module. Start a new campaign and open the PHB and your exported module and drag in the wizard into a new character. You should see your archetype listed as a choice along with the others in the PHB.

aqua4426
July 22nd, 2018, 14:55
that how i did the archetype and i followed every thing Zacchaeus said and even asked rob about it

Zacchaeus
July 22nd, 2018, 15:43
You aren't giving me enough to work on here. I can't see what your issue is. I am assuming that you are creating an Archetype called Blood Magic? If so it looks like you have got it appearing in the list of options. So could you be a bit more specific about what exactly the issue is so that I can help.