PDA

View Full Version : Extensions created and adapted

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 17th, 2018, 06:14
This is a package of extensions that I have adapted for the GURPS.
I hope you like it and if there is any failure, type the attack mode message no longer appears in the chat

Edit By Moderator: Extension without permissions have been removed.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 17th, 2018, 06:15
The remaining files

Edit By Moderator: Extension without permissions have been removed.

Trenloe
July 17th, 2018, 13:09
Thanks for posting these.

For the Dulux Oz extensions, do you have his permission to post these publicly?

Dulux has specific copyright for all of his extensions. For example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Locations_Database#Copyright_Information

dulux-oz
July 17th, 2018, 13:24
Thanks for posting these.

For the Dulux Oz extensions, do you have his permission to post these publicly?

Dulux has specific copyright for all of his extensions. For example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Locations_Database#Copyright_Information

No, he does not have my permission - which is why I've taken them down.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 17th, 2018, 14:58
It was as I said adapted, after all the GURPS is not supported by the extensions, the extensions are good, but not perfect, I am not profiting from such a feat, just helping GURPS players to have more resources for their adventures.
Of course I would not need to adapt if all systems were supported ...
I myself would remove the extensions adapted, but I was believing that in a way it would be spreading the extensions and showing its power.
From now on I apologize, thanks for the attention of everyone.

Trenloe
July 17th, 2018, 15:05
It was as I said adapted, after all the GURPS is not supported by the extensions, the extensions are good, but not perfect, I am not profiting from such a feat, just helping GURPS players to have more resources for their adventures.
Of course I would not need to adapt if all systems were supported ...
I myself would remove the extensions adapted, but I was believing that in a way it would be spreading the extensions and showing its power.
From now on I apologize, thanks for the attention of everyone.
We understand that you were just trying to help the community. But, you need to be aware of what license/copyright individual extension/code authors release their work under. Dulux has put a lot of work into his extensions and has released them under the copyright I mentioned above. Other authors might do the same, or may allow people to use their code without restriction. It is entirely up to the individual author as to how they release their code and what they allow others to do with it.

Please understand and respect each individual author's wishes for their code. Thanks.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 17th, 2018, 16:18
I understood, so I apologized.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 18th, 2018, 17:23
Could you please look at the GURPS - Change Pack extension and help me with the chat message, as the attack mode is not appearing, thank you.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 2nd, 2018, 13:52
I have made some changes in some extensions and translations of it for PT-BR soon, I will make available here

Nexos
January 2nd, 2019, 03:08
Hello :)
Thank you for your contribution! Could I ask you which modifications does the Change Pack implement? I cannot seem to find a description of its features.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
January 2nd, 2019, 12:18
This extension adds a few more buttons in the part of items, adds a few more fields in the character sheet and currently looks after the Portuguese translation of Brazil, sm I know I could do another extension for this but I was lazy.