PDA

View Full Version : Low pressure, compact campaign for FG newbies

John_Geeshu
May 28th, 2006, 17:29
Looking for four newbie FG players who want to get their backs wet with some D&D. We should be able to finish the scenario in 2-4 sessions. No pressure, no hassles, just come for the fun. This will be my first FG-run D&D game, but I have been writing and DMing/playing for years. Scenario will be a mixture of roleplaying encounters, mystery solving, and monster whacking, and will include a dungeon crawl.

I am at GMT -6:00
Mature adults/young adults only please.
Suggested game night is Fridays, for 2-3 hours at a time.

FlatNineSharpFive
May 28th, 2006, 20:45
Count me in. I'm getting back into table-top gaming after a fifteen-year absence and need to get my feet wet with the d20 system. I hope you don't mind a little hand-holding.

Also, any time you feel like getting a little DM practice running solos, let me know. I keep strange hours.

Solvaris
May 29th, 2006, 00:19
Hello, I'd like to give it a go. I have only minimal experience with the program, mostly self exploration. I would like to play a human mage named Mykin Roog. I've applied on the game calender.

I'm in the EST time zone and can play starting any time after 6:30 CST on fridays. If that is good for the group let me know.

StudioStu
May 29th, 2006, 02:41
Count me in also :D

John_Geeshu
May 29th, 2006, 22:42
Three interested, with space for one more. We're going to have some rip roaring fun so don't miss out. This is a game for newbies. Know the rules, don't know the rules, we don't care. Check the Game Calendar for the latest info.

GMBazUK
May 30th, 2006, 21:26
Hi John,

Your game seems like the perfect solution to my current dilemma i.e havent played in ages, trying to ease back into things, would love to try out FG.

Unfortunately whilst I have load of gaming experience, I havent realy played DnD much, and I live in the UK so time zone GMT.

Oh well, good luck with it.

If ever you consider running something that can accommodate me (-6hours)...

Baz

John_Geeshu
June 1st, 2006, 14:33
Looking for at least one or at most two more players. D&D and FG newbies are welcome and encouraged to apply. Check the campaign calendar for more details.

Hooray
June 1st, 2006, 16:24
Hi John, I'd love partecipating your adventure, can you post the time you are going to host the game?

Because if you are going to play during your afternoon I would gladly join your party.

John_Geeshu
June 1st, 2006, 16:32
Our game time wont be fixed till we can find a time that suits everyone, but it is likely to be mid-evening to late evening, CDT, 8:30ish.

amannella
June 1st, 2006, 18:38
Count me in, i've been playing for years then had to stop for a bunch of reasons now I need to play again, i think fantasy grounds could be a great experience, if you have room left i am definetly in!

grot
June 3rd, 2006, 17:40
If there's space, I'd be interested as well...