PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Weekends FRI SAT SUN CST US TIME Zone 5E

Chronos166
July 15th, 2018, 23:42
New to FG and have an ultimate sub. So really looking to learn the system and become a GM myself.

Availability: I am available Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays CST US. Would like to start with a bi weekly or monthly game. I can start either July 21st or August 3rd.

Term: How long the game will last can be up to the GM. Would prefer either a module or long term game.

Preferred system: D&D 5E

Experience: AD&D 2E several years ago.

FG Exp: None. New to the system. Looking forward to learning.

Preferred Character: I like to play more stealth based characters but am not opposed to branching out into other. Have always wanted to try a magic type character.

Who me: While I do not have much overall experience with D&D, I do like a good mystery and adventure. The intrigue that surrounds a murder. The lies and deceit that follow you as you try to unravel the clues and find the truth. Or the way a puzzle makes you think in creative ways as one wrong move could let loose a horde of magically modified vampire rats (I know that is a bit of stretch with vampire rats, but you get the idea). Let’s have fun and tell really great story together.

DaddyBurrito
July 16th, 2018, 01:01
Hi Chronos166,
I am in HSV, AL and I own the full standard version of FG and am also looking for a group. I have been playing regular 5e for a little while though I also played back in the 80's as a teenager. I am not ready to be a GM so hopefully someone will step up.

DaddyB

New to FG so only have the free version at the moment. Will be upgrading to the mid level soon.

Availability: I am available Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays CST US. Would like to start with a bi weekly or monthly game. I can start either July 21st or August 3rd.

Term: How long the game will last can be up to the GM. Would prefer either a module or long term game.

Preferred system: D&D 5E

Experience: AD&D 2E several years ago.

FG Exp: None. New to the system. Looking forward to learning.

Preferred Character: I like to play more stealth based characters but am not opposed to branching out into other. Have always wanted to try a magic type character.

Who me: While I do not have much overall experience with D&D, I do like a good mystery and adventure. The intrigue that surrounds a murder. The lies and deceit that follow you as you try to unravel the clues and find the truth. Or the way a puzzle makes you think in creative ways as one wrong move could let loose a horde of magically modified vampire rats (I know that is a bit of stretch with vampire rats, but you get the idea). Let’s have fun and tell really great story together.

Chronos166
July 16th, 2018, 01:12
Hopefully. It has been a bit since I have played. Looking forward to getting a group set up. I would like to find a GM that can help with teaching me some tricks and give some tips so that I can start running games for people. But got to get used to the FG system first and learn a bit more about 5E. From the 5E PHB there were some major changes to D&D from AD&D. I am a quick study and willing to put forth some effort.

SPQR
July 21st, 2018, 15:44
Hi Chronos,

I am looking to join a group as well for weekend play EST. I have used FG before about 2 years ago (LMoP) and knowledgeable about 5E.