PDA

View Full Version : Changes made in ruleset ...

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 14th, 2018, 01:52
I was too lazy to do extension ...
but I created the Ammo field to determine the ammo and create a button to list the "generic" items.
When I learn or get help to say that the ammo should decrease according to the shots I will do it ...

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 14th, 2018, 02:25

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 14th, 2018, 03:23
Search for Generic and Ammo in Files and the changes that I made will be found.
I think the Generic to list "Generic" itens is a good add and the ammo "counter" with the automation works well, but automation I don't know how to do. I don't know how to do a decrement :(

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 14th, 2018, 20:38
One question I think the ruleset creators can take away from me, if I want to generate an ammo decrement function do I have to change the manager_action_ranged.lua file?

Andraax
July 14th, 2018, 21:31
I would just register a function via:

ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("attack", myAttackFunction);

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 14th, 2018, 21:54
Although I do not know how to make my idea come to be.
Shots is the amount of ammunition that fits into the weapon
Ammo every time it comes to the value of the shots say to recharge if it is 0 say that it is without ammo.
RoF consumes ammo.

But unfortunately I have no idea how to do this :(
The most I can do is the Front End

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 16th, 2018, 20:26
Since I do not have much to do, I like to make these visual changes
Unfortunately I limit myself to this, because I do not know how to do the coolest part of automation
I know I'm being silly to tweak Ruleset directly instead of making an extension, silly because I'll have to work double with the release of Ruleset updates, but the results I've got so far have left me quite satisfied.

Gigermann
July 16th, 2018, 23:38
Since I do not have much to do, I like to make these visual changes
Unfortunately I limit myself to this, because I do not know how to do the coolest part of automation
I know I'm being silly to tweak Ruleset directly instead of making an extension, silly because I'll have to work double with the release of Ruleset updates, but the results I've got so far have left me quite satisfied.

23977You definitely should break that out into a theme extension and make it available. It looks nice, and is very non-genre-specific. The more choices available, the better, IMO.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 17th, 2018, 02:35
I will try to stop being lazy and produce an extension to all these changes that I have made.