PDA

View Full Version : 5e character sheets seem to have stopped showing as editable.

mech_romancer
July 14th, 2018, 00:01
My first post on the forum so sorry if ive mis-understood what this section is for but it looked the correct place for technical query's.

I have just copy pasted a soldier class so I could begin editing it to add Matt Mercers gunslinger soldier archetype and it was working fine with all the + and Pencil buttons for adding additional Features and editing all the text ect. I closed the sheet and re opened it only to find now it doesn't seem to display any of the edit buttons and looks identical to the locked sheet?

Here are images to show what I mean, you can see its unlocked at the top right but theres no edit buttons showing and no text boxes.

Thanks!

Moon Wizard
July 14th, 2018, 00:04
The main tab of the 5E class record is purely for entering text for people to read related to the class. All the technical details are on the the Other tab.

Regards,
JPG

Zacchaeus
July 14th, 2018, 00:18
Hi mech welcome to FG.

Here’s a link to a video you might find useful https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37112-New-Class-Creation-Video