PDA

View Full Version : Shipstarter on Kickstarter: Giant Digital Fantasy Ship Maps

gtw2017
July 13th, 2018, 18:25
Ahoy there mateys! I've turned my attention to creating an experimental range of gigantic detailed digital ship maps for fantasy RPG, compatible with Meanders and each one a high-resolution 300dpi JPEG that measures 18x54". I want to create BIGGER Maps, Huge, but my Current PC simply cannot handle what I ask of it - so I'm running this campaign to try and buy a new more powerful graphics-oriented one that will allow me to reach for new horizons. To do that, I've put together a special Map Pack offer that includes:

A Beautiful Pirate Ship on the Blue Ocean with 3 deck levels (currently it has one)
A Ghost Ship illuminated by St Elmos Fire with 3 deck levels for your undead to run amok.
A Shipwrecked Version smashed on the Rocks with spilled cargo and floating debris
A Feeding Frenzy of Sharks Version for instilling fear when your pirates make the adventurers walk the plank!
A Docked At Port Version with extended gangplank and consignments of cargo on the ship and waiting on the wharf.
A giant Treasure Island - a special Ocean Meander Map Pack for the first 25 Backers Or Any Return Backer - Plus MUCH MORE

Come check out Shipstarter on Kickstarter :)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/shipstarter-giant-fantasy-digital-rpg-maps

Kind Regards
Kris McDermott

[I am aware that the size limit for maps on FG is 2000x2000, so I am of two minds offering this set of maps which are clearly over-sized for FG - however, if some clever people familiar with my Meanders maps want to offer advice on shrinking them down or compartmentalizing them into smaller sections, I am all ears for doing some extra work to make them compatible...]

gtw2017
November 18th, 2018, 05:43
Shipstarter Ultimate Map Pack for FG now out from GTW. Submitted and awaiting review to be added to the Fantasy Grounds Store and Steam.
https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.com/rpgtilesupply/product-page/shipstarter-fantasy-grounds-meanders-map-pack

Valyar
November 18th, 2018, 06:21
Looking forward to this :)

gtw2017
November 18th, 2018, 06:24

Yep I've been trying to get my projects into FG modules or formats before other formats and I'm pleased to have this available. It has 28 ship maps inc. a Treasure Island, Pirate Cove, Kraken and Boarding Skirmish. 12 smaller boats that comes as tokens and NPC entry so you can code boats more easily with damage, effects etc, a random map selection table and visual map panel.

gtw2017
December 13th, 2018, 03:51

It's now out from Gametilewarehouse, Fantasy Grounds and Steam.