PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Images, Read Only Maps, and Pins?

xxXEliteXxx
July 12th, 2018, 05:10
Hello,

I recently started using Enhanced Images and I'm loving it.
I've come across a slight issue, however.

I use the Sword Coast map from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, which has pushpins in most locations, giving you convenient info about each location on the map.
However, when opening an image from a module, Enhanced Images moves all the pins to the bottom layer, and it's not possible to open pins if you're not on the same layer as them.
The problem is that the Sword Coast Map is a Read Only image, which means I can't unlock it to switch layers.
This makes it impossible to open the pins on the map. And I cannot make a copy of the map to unlock it because image records can not be copied.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks.

Trenloe
July 12th, 2018, 06:36
That could be a problem.

Try the updated extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20231-Enhanced-Images-(layers)-for-FG-3-0-CoreRPG-(and-rulesets-based-on-CoreRPG)

xxXEliteXxx
July 12th, 2018, 06:46
Ah, yes. That works, thank you.
Specifically what did you change for this fix? Just wondering so I can also change it in Ken L's Advanced Kombat.

Trenloe
July 12th, 2018, 06:50
Specifically what did you change for this fix? Just wondering so I can also change it in Advanced Kombat.
The change is in the campaign\scripts\updated_imagewindow.lua file. Lines 33-40 - if the image database node is read only it shows the "image" layer, otherwise it does the default of showing the "play" layer.

I don't know where this code would need to go in the Advanced Kombat extension.

xxXEliteXxx
July 12th, 2018, 06:52
Perfect! Thank you!
Basically the exact same place for Advanced Kombat.
Works like a charm!