PDA

View Full Version : LFP 4-5 Players needed for weekly Mines of Phandelver and 6-10 PM EST US Time Zone

Chief Shea
July 10th, 2018, 16:32
FG License: DM has Ultimate license
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone:EST
Day of week and time: Saturday at 6PM
Planned start date: Session Zero on 14 July 2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Will discuss after modules end

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Would like a 50/50 mix, but that is really on the players
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with starting equipment
Character restrictions: DM review

Details: I personally don't like to railroad campaigns, but this one will be somewhat railroad style. This campaign is best for new players, prefer players who have not played the module before. Prefer players that are comfortable in groups without trying to upstage everyone. Min/max is also discouraged. I have no issue with rules lawyers, just wait until after play to discuss. This is an open environment for men and women of any background, and discussion about politics or religion is discouraged. I am adding a session zero(s) for back story purposes and to get to know the players. Thank you for reading, and good luck gaming!

endgames77
July 10th, 2018, 18:01
I"m interested. I've played D&D for a little over a year so I'm not necessarily "new".

KeoughDarklance
July 10th, 2018, 19:32
I have experience with 5e however my friend is still new to D&D. We would both like to join if you still have room.

pfrandsen
July 10th, 2018, 23:07
I would like in if there is still room

Chief Shea
July 10th, 2018, 23:18
Yes, there is still room, please send PM and introduce yourself

Chief Shea
July 11th, 2018, 16:23
Looking for one more player for Mines of Phandelver campaign, please DM me and I will send you the discord and campaign info.