PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun??

Revant
May 26th, 2006, 21:22
I have a group of freinds and we have been loking for a way to play shadowrun over the internet cause we live kind of far appart and i was testing out the demo of this program and was wondering if their is anyway to convert it to Shadowrun? Some of the simple things would be replacing all the dice on the bottom w/ D6's or a way to make the multiple d6 rolls stick around a little longer than 5 seconds... The character sheet stuff would be great as well but i think we could manage with out it... Just courious if this is at all possible...

Tambryn
May 28th, 2006, 18:17
I know that the actual dice rolled stay around for only a few moments, but their individual totals are displayed permanently. Maybe this is a characteristic of the current version and not the Demo. Also, I have seen at least one and heard of other custom charactersheets. The task of creating custom sheets themselves might be pretty labor intensive, but I think you can do it.

Tam

ByteBandit
May 30th, 2006, 19:05
We have a group playing Shadowrun at the moment, using the D20 Modern Ruleset, available for free from Digital Adventures. The easiest way to roll multiple D6 die is to use the /die command eg. /die 9d6 (would roll 9 d6) or /die 5d6+7 (would roll 5 d6 and add a +7 modifier). Hope this helps.

Revant
May 31st, 2006, 06:38
Thanks for all the help i've found the /die & /roll commands to be much much more usefull for the Shadowrun aspect. Are their any links to help with the custom Character sheets?

ByteBandit
May 31st, 2006, 14:20
Zane_Marlowe has created a few custom rulesets and is in the process of creating a tutorial. Hopefully we shall see it posted soon :)