PDA

View Full Version : [LFG - 5E - 21+][~Paid DM~] 1 Player - Weeknight Game Mon-Thur US CST Time Zone

StinkyBottomPhil
July 7th, 2018, 16:13
If there is a DM that is looking for some form of compensation, I would be open to organizing a group around this. I do have a couple other friends that would be interested in this path. Please DM if you are interested in this, and we can work out the logistics and I can start recruiting.

If there is a DM forming a group and needs an extra player, please reach out, as I would be looking to pick up a group. For this, I'd be happy in helping subsidize campaign materials, and even ordering the DM some pizza!

FG License: I have paid player account, and am willing to contribute for the DMs upgrade to Ultimate if needed
Time Zone: CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:
- Mon-Thur (with flexibility on shifting day per week to accommodate)
- 8p-11p CST
- Once per once, possible more frequent but lets not go too crazy on the first date!
Term: Would like to start out with a short-term campaign to understand group dynamic
Voice: Any voice chat is fine, video chat would be great, why not just simple Google Hangouts!

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: basic game dynamics of 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: VERY limited, I have watched a boat load of tutorials and am still perplexed!

Character Type Preferred: Open to anything.

About me: Im just an ordinary guy getting back into D&D. Have the typical D&D issue that can typically find some people that want to play, but can never find a DM - hence my . I can hold my own in most conversations about comics, star wars -- but don't get me started on 80's cartoons!

Donk83
July 7th, 2018, 22:22
Hey, I am looking to possibly get a new group of players together for a new campaign. I bought this so my friends and brothers and I could play, and we did for months. Interest has been lost / other things going on and the group has kinda fizzled out. They went Lv 3-9. We might re ignite it at some point but for now I am mulling over the idea of starting a new campaign. It is my own campaign world that has been developed over the years, however its always expanding / changing based on player actions partly. Let me know if this sounds of any interest.

StinkyBottomPhil
July 11th, 2018, 01:30
Donk - had sent you a PM, looks like there may be a group forming over at [1] if interested in popping over there with an introduction?

[1] https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44670-LFG-1-Player-LF-Weeknight-Game-Tue-Wed-or-Thurs-Eastern-US-Time-Zone-prefer-5E