PDA

View Full Version : LF 2-4 players for new 5e campaign...

Jiriki13
July 6th, 2018, 07:22
I am starting a 5e campaign with a couple of my old face to face players on FG. None of us have played or DM'd 5e yet, but all of us have played & DM'd D&D and other RPG games for a long time. We'll be doing the Tyranny of Dragons story line.

Time: Thursdays @ 18:00 EST
System: D&D 5e
Setting: Forgotten Realms
Level: 1
Age: 21 + (We'd prefer someone at least in their 20s, but may make exceptions for younger people on a trial basis)
We do not have an official start date on the campaign yet, but we will be starting up soon with or without other players. Characters will be limited to the source books I have available in FG. We chat through our Facebook group and there will be campaign info posted there from time to time.

The campaign is planned to run beyond the Tyranny of Dragons story line and up to level 20. I have older 2nd & 3rd edition modules that I will convert to take the group past level 15.

So far the two confirmed characters are a drow bard & moon elf sorcerer wild mage. Any class/race is welcome as long as it comes from the source books I have available in FG. Currently that is PHB, Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Tome of Foes, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Xanathar's Guide to Everything.

You can message me or leave a reply.

Thanks,
Dave

Zyrus
July 6th, 2018, 17:41
Any chance you'd be willing to switch to using discord for campaign info/hub instead?

Chief Shea
July 6th, 2018, 23:31
Hi,

I'm still looking for a game.

FG License: Full license
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available between 5PM and 12 AM EST, would like to play at least once a week. Weekends are best.
Term: Open
Voice: Prefer voice, Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E, White Wolf
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have experience with FG, FG coding, and 5E.

Character Type Preferred: Open
About me: I am 35, and rediscovered the hobby in the last 5 years. I prefer a game with a good mix of combat and role-play. I am not the PC police, but I'm also not a bigot; prefer likeminded groups. I am looking for a group of mature adults who want to work together, not against or selfishly.

Jiriki13
July 8th, 2018, 04:31
I could post both places if necessary.

Jiriki13
July 8th, 2018, 04:33
Any chance you'd be willing to switch to using discord for campaign info/hub instead?

I could post both places if necessary.

KeoughDarklance
July 8th, 2018, 04:56
Me and my friend would like to join. However I do not have facebook, is there another way to keep in touch (I do have discord and steam) with you? I play an Elf Druid.

Jiriki13
July 9th, 2018, 05:12
I want to thank everyone for the many replies. I've sent private messages to the first four players that posted. I want to keep the group to 6 players or less. If someone doesn't work out with one of the first four I'll message the rest in order to gauge interest and availability.

Again, thanks for all the replies. Sorry I couldn't invite everyone, but this is going to be my first time DM'ing 5e and DM'ing on FG.

Thanks,
Dave