PDA

View Full Version : SotDL Starting Character files

Gwydion
July 5th, 2018, 15:53
Good morning all. Several months ago I created character sheets with some automation for the base classes in SotDL. Keep in mind, I have never played it, but I do have the rulebooks and have been reading them a lot. I wanted to share these with others in the event it helps you all get started. I use the MoreCore ruleset and the SotDL extension background theme. Here is some info on what is on the character sheet:

I loaded in sample attacks/damages for roll automation on the main page (I think you all know how to do that).
In the "Combat" Section, I included Insanity and Corruption.
I added initiative even though it isn't a thing in SotDL.
I also added "fortune" in the "hero points".
If you click on an attribute +/- it will store the modifier. Then click on Challenge roll and it will roll and tell you if it was a success or failure.
I included all the melee/ranged attack options.
I included rolls for 1 and 2 boons/banes at that is most common. As I think you all know, if you roll a boon/bane, it will store in the modifier for your next roll.
Finally, on the abilities tab I just included explanations of all actions in combat to help new players.

Let me know what you think. I could only upload five attachments, so I will include the orc in a second post.

Gwydion
July 5th, 2018, 15:54
Here is the Orc. Oh and can a mod correct my spelling error in my title post! Sttarting should be Starting... darnit...

Gwydion
July 9th, 2018, 14:46
Here is a screenshot of the human level 0 as an example.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcbsbj064h98muu/Human%20lvl%200%201%20of.JPG?dl=0