PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Tomb of Annihilation, Tuesday 2 pm Pacific or 9 pm UTC

EdMurray
July 4th, 2018, 20:19
Tomb of Annihilation, Game 0 Will start July 24th to run each Tuesday at 2 pm Pacific time or 9 pm UTC.

FG License: GM has Ultimate so players need at least Demo
Game System: 5e D&D Playing Tomb of Annihilation
Time Zone: Pacific Time 2pm GTC time 9pm
Day of week and time: Tuesday
If new game, planned start date: Start Date July 24
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 Hour Session planned every Tuesday
Term: As long as it takes to get through the module
Text or Voice: Voice but there is a place to use text too
Voice software used: Will be using Discord on my server, will also be using Syrinscape for background sounds
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 but will watch for what the players enjoy my games have tended to focus more on RP
Number of Players in game & needed: Will take 4 to 5 players have one already
Character starting level & equipment: Will start at 1st level, Standard build equipment Characters will be created Game Zero
Character restrictions: Prefer to stick to PHB for races, but I have most books. Prefer to stay away from home brews.
Details of your scenario:

Players will roll up their characters at Game 0. Rolling up will consist of 4d6 drop the lowest.
You will be allowed to re-roll twice, but you must keep the second roll.
In the event the rolls are just not playable DM can give an OK to start over.
Types of Characters, any of the standard WOTC I’m not using any Homebrew classes currently.
By Game 1 You should have a Back Story and how and why you came to Chult
Characters will start at LvL 1 This game will be Experience based
Please be Warned 'In TOMB of Annihilation it is very possible for your character to DIE.
There are two new backgrounds for TA ((tomb of annihilation)) they are Anthropologist and Archaeologist
Starting Location will be Baldur's Gate on the Sword Coast in the Forgotten Realms setting

About myself: I've been playing DnD since 1976, I'm a wishful (mean never published) writer in my spare time. I love table top games as well as online games. I work horrendous hours so Dnd is my one wonderful outlet. I am a member of Fantasy Grounds College and love it there.
I have my own Discord Channel and I'll have a Campaign area you can join on DnD Beyond. Though I'm interested in Streaming I have not reach that level of understanding how to do that, and I don't have the prettiest mug to look at.
I run two other campaigns at this time Curse of Strud and Storm Kings both are running very well and my players seem very happy.

CLAPKILLER
July 5th, 2018, 06:12
hi ed im interested

Rabidbat
July 5th, 2018, 15:32
Your time sounds great to me. I'm a reliable novice player who would most likely play a fighter. I have extensive d@d exp but am relatively new to FG. I have PHB and a few other books. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

EdMurray
July 5th, 2018, 22:14
Offered positions on the Tomb Raiders team.

Clapkiller
Morgath
Rilljin
Rabidbat
Zaivari

If all players Join then group will be filled.