PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 2 to 3 more people for a Friday Night (7/6) One Shot; Zombie Curse.

twitchunlimited
July 4th, 2018, 02:33
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5th Edition

Time Zone: UTC-5: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Day of week and time: Friday at 5 pm for character creation, should be able to roll at 6 pm
If new game, planned start date: July 6th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hrs; possible weekly
Term: One Shot, possibly more depending upon group cohesion

Text or Voice: Voiced preferred
Voice software used: Discord, a link will be provided later.

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4, could use 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level, fresh characters (you've just left the farm, den, etc.)
Character restrictions: Players Handbook (PHB) and Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - I give concessions for good reasons

Details of your scenario: The story thus far; during your travels, you've had enough of sleeping on the hard ground and decide that you'll stop in the next town and see if they have an inn. Adventurers never said how much walking was involved. Over the next hill you see a sign for a town; Crystal Shores. Picking up the pace a bit, since the sun is starting to dip you catch the scent of something on the wind. Instead of cooking fires and evening meal, you smell ... something odd.

Background: I understand this is short notice but some associates wanted to play a game on Fantasy Grounds. This is the first time I have used the forums so allow me to introduce myself. I've been playing D&D, in various forms for 30 years, and have been DMing for half that time. If you're new to Fantasy Grounds or D&D in general, this might be a good opportunity to to give it a try. I will be teaching two people how to use Fantasy Grounds as I know the program. First come, first served basis. Character creation will start at 5pm EST, hopefully the game will start at 6pm EST and run for about 3-4 hrs. My expectations for my players; have patience, snacks are a must (remember the mute button), and it may not be your turn yet but its coming so be prepare. Let's relax and enjoy each other's company for a few hours :cool:.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3138

Pidgeoni
July 6th, 2018, 19:23
I'm probably late and not exactly a "new player" ... at all, but I've been looking to do some one-shots lately.
Please let me know if you could still use an extra player for tonight. If not, you guys have fun!

twitchunlimited
July 6th, 2018, 20:35
Absolutely not, but you'll be the last one we take for this night. I'll send you a PM with more information.