PDA

View Full Version : Maps and Content

Arcanun
July 3rd, 2018, 20:58
Sooo, our beloved summer sale is almost ending and im coming to you guys for recommendations about good content that you guys tryed and i should acquire in the FG shop!

Map packs are especially welcome! But anything is good, i want to make the most of the summer sale!

PS: Already have the 5e bundle.

Trenloe
July 3rd, 2018, 23:07
What RPG systems do you play?

What type of maps are you interested in?

Arcanun
July 3rd, 2018, 23:24
Im playing only 5E, never tryed another system on FG, but im pretty happy with the 5e :D gonna stick with it

Arcanun
July 4th, 2018, 13:16
Anything?? :v

Zacchaeus
July 4th, 2018, 16:13
Sorry. I draw my own maps so haven't explored anything that is available on the site.

Trenloe
July 4th, 2018, 16:33
There are a lot of good maps out there in the map packs. Have a look through them - most have example screenshots.

See if there are any that you are interested in and could use in your games.

You can filter the store to just show "Map Modules". Here's a link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?sys=-1&pub=-1&typ=7&search=&sort=1 The majority of the map packs on the first couple of pages are worth looking at.

Arcanun
July 5th, 2018, 13:22
I never used the tool of the website to search for content, as i always bought via steam for the conversion... and it sucks too look through steam xD

Zacchaeus
July 5th, 2018, 15:47
as i always bought via steam for the conversion...

What does this mean?

pindercarl
July 5th, 2018, 16:22
I'm pretty sure Arcanun is referring to the regional pricing through Steam.

Trenloe
July 5th, 2018, 16:32
I never used the tool of the website to search for content, as i always bought via steam for the conversion... and it sucks too look through steam xD
Look at the products on the FG store, find the ones you like and then buy those on Steam.

Arcanun
July 5th, 2018, 16:58
Its exactly as pindercarl said, its for regional pricing, because my country's currency is not USD

And yea i just noticed the FG store has some nice filters that steam does not!