PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players Weeknight Games Mon thru Thurs CST US Time Zone 5E

Disemboweler
July 3rd, 2018, 04:24
FG License: I have the ultimate and my brother has just the free but can get a standard if needed.
Time Zone: US Central Time.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: My brother and I are looking to play once a week for 3 hours. 6pm or 7pm starting time. Monday thru Thursday.
Term: We are looking to play long term.
Voice: We have Discord and Teamspeak.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5th Edition
Game System Experience: I have experience with D&D 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th Editions and so does my brother.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: We have been using FG for about 2 months already.

Character Type Preferred: I would like to play as a Tiefling Warlock. My brother is very flexible but prefers the non castor types.
About me: I am an old school D&D player and so is my brother. We both started back in the early 80's and played up until 2nd Edition. We then started back up with 4th and now 5th. I have always been the DM for my brother and now I would love to play along side him as a player. In fact, I run two groups during the weekends and my brother plays in both. We don't mind starting from level one. We just want to chance to be able to both play together.