PDA

View Full Version : Changing tokens in an WOTC adventure purchased from FG store

gwhitneyy2k
July 2nd, 2018, 17:35
Took advantage of the nice sale going on thru July 5th to complete my WOTC library. Have owned the rule books but none of the adventures previously.
It is easy to change the tokens in an encounter by going to the encounter, dragging the new token to the area circled in red, and replacing them on the battle map. This works fine when I homebrew, but doesn't save on a purchased module. What step am I missing.

Zacchaeus
July 2nd, 2018, 17:39
Don't drag to the area circled in red but the token to the left of the name. Changing the token in the area you circled doesn't persist.

gwhitneyy2k
July 2nd, 2018, 17:47
Don't drag to the area circled in red but the token to the left of the name. Changing the token in the area you circled doesn't persist.

Thank you for the quick reply Zacchaeus. I might be missing something, but am unable to change the image to the left of the name at all. The placement images are changeable, but seem to revert if sent to the combat tracker or reopen the encounter by the pin. The purchased module is SKT.

Trenloe
July 2nd, 2018, 17:55
Unlock the encounter before dragging the new token to the token placeholder to be left of the number (#) field.

gwhitneyy2k
July 2nd, 2018, 18:21
Unlocking the enounter did allow me to change the token to the left of the name. And it seemed to persist when I exited the program and went back. Thank you both greatly.

Nylanfs
July 3rd, 2018, 17:06
It ONLY persists in that campaign. A new one will be back to the default.