PDA

View Full Version : LF1P - D&D 5e campaign in progress

colonelsavage
July 2nd, 2018, 09:59
Greetings!

We are looking for one individual to join our adventuring company. There are four party members presently and we have been together in our current campaign for nearly two years. We play weekly, with 3-4 hour long sessions starting at 8am GMT on Saturdays. A fifth member would be welcome both to compliment our existing skills and to keep the group going during absences.

The game is set in Forgotten Realms, mid 1300s DR, before the Time of Troubles. The company is currently operating out of Waterdeep, having spent the bulk of our early levels in and around Eveningstar and Cormyr. Our characters are 7th level at the moment.

Our DM is friendly, detail-oriented and runs an engrossing campaign that relies heavily on RP.

The existing characters are A Dwarf tempest cleric, Human paladin (with a homebrew Oath of the Weave), Human Diviniation wizard and an Eladrin Fey Patron warlock.

If you are interested, please respond here (or by personal message) with your character concept.

Aeltje
July 2nd, 2018, 12:43
Hi, this sounds like a perfect timing for me and also the fact that you guys are playing for such a long time shows that it is a steady campaign. I would love to join.

I see that you guys are quite heavy on the magic side already. I would be happy to add one of the following options to your party.
A Half-Orc Barbarian or a Human Rogue.
I don't know how much further details you would like me to add, but I will prepare a good background story and also discuss further what would fit in the story or group as you guys have already progressed a lot.

But already something about me:
My name is Alex, I live in Dubai but originally from Holland. I am 29 years old and have played DnD for about 7 years. Currently also playing IRL group, but it would not clash and I have the full license in Fantasygrounds.
Hope I can join you.

colonelsavage
July 3rd, 2018, 00:53
Hi Aeltje, thanks for the reply! I have passed your info along to out DM, and we'll let you know as soon as she reviews all the applications. Shouldn't be more than a day or two. :)

Cr3d1tz
July 3rd, 2018, 23:42
Greetings, I would like to enter your game with my new character. My timezone is CEST and your schedule is agreeable with me. On Sundays, I usually host my own campaign of "Tyranny of Dragons" and felt that it was time to actively join a game on the player side.

The character is a LvL 7 Tabaxi Rogue (Charlatan) (CN).

I also have the .xml for the character, so the DM can import it and check it over easily. It would save lots of time creating. Check the attachments.