PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking for a game *puts his head between legs out of shame*

pinktank
May 23rd, 2006, 18:58
I've played RP with friends a few times but we were too casual about it, and our dm was always semi-drunk, but we had char sheets and all and I have copies of d&d guides. So If anyone could accept me to a game, I would be glad to join. Lessons are almost all over so I wouldn't have a time problem. Would prefer a neil gaiman ish setting but from the common worlds I'm more accustomed to Forgotten Realms from books, i. dale i ii, b gate and so on. I live in GMT +2 so If anyone likes me in a game, please pm or post here.

msn: dkfrostbit at hot mail
aim: pinkutankj

DarkStar
May 23rd, 2006, 21:20
Hey, have a look over here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4435) and PM me if you are interested. Not everyone wants to play a cleric, so... ;)

Toadwart
May 24th, 2006, 01:52
I've played RP with friends a few times but we were too casual about it, and our dm was always semi-drunk, but we had char sheets and all and I have copies of d&d guides. So If anyone could accept me to a game, I would be glad to join. Lessons are almost all over so I wouldn't have a time problem. Would prefer a neil gaiman ish setting but from the common worlds I'm more accustomed to Forgotten Realms from books, i. dale i ii, b gate and so on. I live in GMT +2 so If anyone likes me in a game, please pm or post here.

msn: dkfrostbit at hot mail
aim: pinkutankj

For shame indeed! A DM should never have to drink alone . . . :rolleyes:

I'm looking for players too but my timezone is GMT+12 and we usually play from 7-10:30 on Tuesday evenings (which would be around midday your time...)