PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e LMoP European/Middle East Time Zones Saturday 5 PM GMT +3

RustyInRT
June 28th, 2018, 17:20
FG License: I have Ultimate License so you need only Demo
Game System: 5e
Adventure: Lost Mine of Phandelver

Time Zone: GMT +3
Day of week and time: Saturday 5:00 PM
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 - 4 hr. Weekly sessions
Term: We'll play through Lost Mine of Phandelver and then see where we want to go from there

Text or Voice: Voice preferred but your choice
Voice software used: Discord
Software Requirements: We will be using Hamachi to connect

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, looking for 2 - 3 more
Character starting level & equipment:1st level
Character restrictions: Official WotC published races and classes only. No evil characters. No flying.

This is meant to be a fun game taking the characters from level 1 to 5. Not a full-fledged campaign, but with enough meat on it to get you into your character. After we finish this, we'll see where we want to go. I'm a fairly new DM still developing a personal style. I spend a lot of time preparing the scenarios because I have some time on my hands and I enjoy it, all I ask is that you to be prepared enough to play your character. I like to have fun at the table and I like to tell a good story. I may not always get all the rules right but I have fun and keep the game moving and I have the final word.

Beginners are welcome so don't be shy. You will have fun. But everyone, please understand you are making a commitment not just to me but to the others in the game. Advance notice of absences is required.

Please PM ASAP if you are interested. Here or Discord RustyInRT#4136