PDA

View Full Version : Australia (Melbourne) + 10 UTC 5e D&D Storm Kings Thunder LFP

andrewcr
June 27th, 2018, 07:23
LFP: 5e Campaign Storm Kings Thunder (part the way through - best giant bits to come)

Vacancy: Our Wizard had to take a job in the real world and is unable to play anymore - acute paranoia of giants had nothing to do with it ;-).

Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Time Zone: +10GMT (Melbourne, Australia) - Keep in mind daylight savings can shift over the course of a year.

Day of week and time: Wednesdays 7:15pm - 9:15pm (may run up to 9:30pm but I try to keep to the schedule.

Voice software used: Discord - no video

Term: Committed group - includes a couple of DMs as players and mixed experience.

Expectations of you:

* When its your turn you know what you PC will do and you understand your character.
* Roleplay yes - is it theatre night? - no!
* Team player
* Manners - let us know if you can't make it
* Mature (none of us are under 30, some of us are over 40)
* You haven't played or read SKT

The party (level 7)

* Dwarf life cleric
* Half-orc Moon druid
* Wood Elf Monk of the Long Death
* Thiefling Warlock

Class / Race proposals - PHB, Volos, Tourtle, MTF - our players are happy to adjust their characters to ensure everyone has a good time.

Ahoggya
June 27th, 2018, 21:11
I haven't read it or played it. Think it would be great. Are you looking to replace the wizard or any class will do? I've played 5e on FG for the last 4 years. And I'm over 40 too.

robomagon
June 28th, 2018, 04:27
35 here, and I've only played a single session of SKT before. I'd be interested in joining. It's mid-morning in my time zone.

andrewcr
June 28th, 2018, 08:44
Hi Ahoggya

Being 40+ isn't a pre-requisite - also we don't run a 40+ game - if you can't roll well your PC will die.

No - we are not looking for a wizard - we are looking for a good player that enjoys playing the PC they will propose.

Do you realise it would be a middle of the night game for you in the US?

andrewcr
June 28th, 2018, 08:46
Hi robomagon,

Are you sure? According to my calcs its between 4am and 6am for you.

robomagon
June 28th, 2018, 14:17
Yeah, you're right. It's a bit early, but still doable for me if you have trouble finding someone else though.

Ahoggya
June 28th, 2018, 20:30
Yes, 2:15 am to 4:30 am. on Wednesday, I checked online before submitting my interest. I get up for work at 5:30 so it will be just a little earlier of a day. That's good on character type. I like most classes. I would be either a half-elf Sorcerer or a dwarf barbarian. And I totally agree with your expectations. I DM a game on Sunday so understand them.

andrewcr
July 2nd, 2018, 08:44
Player found - opening closed.