PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Society Adventures?

The Lewtz
June 24th, 2018, 19:43
Do we know if the Starfinder Society Adventures will ever make it to FG?

TheFitGM
June 25th, 2018, 01:27
From what I was told, they are eventually going to be done, just not on the top of the list of things to do.

I currently have personally made Into the Unknown, and exported it to a fully functioning mod. I'm not sure on the legality of putting that out there. I was planning on doing the rest when time is available.

The Lewtz
June 25th, 2018, 02:49
Yeh, i was going to do it also, just a bit tedious... may start working on some though. Having everything in-game is just so handy.

DDySean
June 25th, 2018, 23:54
I am currently running the Dead Suns AP for society credit on FG for a group but I hope to expand my knowledge and convert some Society modules into FG. Any tips or tricks for creating the modules? I have the Paizo subscription so I have them all in PDF.

Trenloe
June 26th, 2018, 00:16
I am currently running the Dead Suns AP for society credit on FG for a group but I hope to expand my knowledge and convert some Society modules into FG. Any tips or tricks for creating the modules? I have the Paizo subscription so I have them all in PDF.
Some info to get you going here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17108-Steps-to-create-your-PFS-scenario-in-Fantasy-Grounds

DDySean
June 30th, 2018, 22:00
Thank you, I am checking it out now!