PDA

View Full Version : LFDM 4 players LF Sun/Mon/Tues/Wednesday 6 or 7pm EST [Paid]

pierce768
June 23rd, 2018, 01:35
A couple of friends have been trying to get some kind of table top game together for a while now however none of us have the time to DM. I used to DM for the group, but I really only enjoy it if I put a lot of time and effort into creating content. Sadly I am no longer in a position to do so.

FG License: We all own it.
Time Zone: Eastern
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday weekly, 6 or 7pm EST
Term: We want to eventually get into a long term campaign but can start off with a module or a 1 shot.
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: Very open to trying just about anything.
Game System Experience: A lot of pathfinder, some 5e, some Dark Heresy.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Quite a bit of experience

I know DMs are a hot commodity in our world and I understand the time you have to commit to run a game. We have decided we would be fine with paying someone for their time if we needed to. I think there would be a lot of other upsides that come along with DMing for our group as well.

* We wont constantly be shuffling new players in and out
* We will always show up if we have scheduled a game (barring extreme situations)
* We all have known each other for a long time and will get a long
* We are flexible on game system, we're mostly experienced with pathfinder and 5e but are willing to try new game systems

A couple things about us. We very much enjoy the role play aspect of the game, we definitely get into our characters and have a lot of fun. Of course we have no aversion to combat so a good mix of both would be perfect for us. None of us are rule lawyers and we are open to house rules. For communication we would like to use discord for the game. We want to run the game on Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed if possible starting at 6 or 7pm EST running 3-4 hours. However much of that is flexible.

As far as payment goes, I really don't know what is appropriate but we can certainly figure out something fair.

I'm sure there are 100 things I missed in this post so please PM me or reply here and we can discuss other details and I can answer any questions.

pierce768
June 23rd, 2018, 14:28
Hey thanks so much to the people that reached out. We've found a DM so were all good.