PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun : Personal matrix

badphantom
May 20th, 2006, 13:32
Hi Chummer,

The campaign is nearly ready to be started. But we are still searching some Runners to join us.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=75

See you there.

badphantom
May 20th, 2006, 21:56
Now looking for a Decker and an electronical expert.

PM for Details.

VarnFury
May 23rd, 2006, 03:55
Im pretty interested in this sense im a fan of Shadowrun but i never played the Pen and paper style. I understand what the game about and a few things (sense i own the old ShadowRunner games on genis and SN). Im gonna read over the ruelset and give ya an answer later. i might join sense i seem always have sat's off.

badphantom
May 23rd, 2006, 18:35
Just a Rigger and/or Decker needed now

Ray
May 24th, 2006, 19:41
i would like to play i entered my name in calendar elf mage

badphantom
May 29th, 2006, 14:52
Re Chummers,

The campaign started, but we lack some Runners that may join us.
We got two of them, and would appreciate any Chummer entering the Shadows. You don't need to have XP in Shadowrun. btw., Shadowrun means Cyberpunk, in the year 2026, real world maps.

Deckers and Riggers are welcome, but of course these roles could be kinda hard, if u never played Shadowrun before.

PM or join in Game Calendar if interested.

GatewayTraveller
May 29th, 2006, 22:02
Which Edition are you playing? I have played before and would be interested in a decker.

ByteBandit
May 29th, 2006, 22:25
We are playing 3rd Edition rules at the moment as these are what the GM is familiar with. Working mostly from 3rd Edition Core Rulebook and the Companion Book which introduces Edges and Flaws.

BorealisPhoenix
May 30th, 2006, 18:51
I was wondering how I can get a copy of your ruleset. Also I was pondering joining SR game and I was wondering when you all play.

ByteBandit
May 30th, 2006, 18:59
We are making do with the D20 Modern rulset available for free from Digital Adventures at the moment. I would like to try creating a Shadowrun character sheet though if I ever find the time. If you check the game calendar you will see we are scheduled to play again this Saturday evening. Hope to see you there :)

GatewayTraveller
June 1st, 2006, 00:44
What time is the campaign to start, it says 12:00pm (Afternoon), but I think that is in my time, or am I reading this wrong on the Calender?

badphantom
June 1st, 2006, 13:44
well,

I am in GMT +2, in my time its 19 00 ( 7 am ).
So you must be in GMT -5, is this right?