PDA

View Full Version : Revenant Tag added to Human during character creation?

OldJarhead
June 18th, 2018, 20:26
For some reason when I create a human character using the PHB they are all given the Human (Revenant) and gain an extra 1 to Con and the Trait "Relentless Nature". Is there a fix for this other than manually removing the trait and adjusting the ability score?

LordEntrails
June 18th, 2018, 21:20
Assuming 5E...? I can not reproduce;

Do you have another source of races loaded other than the PHB?

OldJarhead
June 18th, 2018, 22:30
Assuming 5E...? I can not reproduce;

Do you have another source of races loaded other than the PHB?

yes, I have all the source books

Zacchaeus
June 18th, 2018, 22:35
If there is a human race somewhere in your module pool with only the one archetype of Revenant then that archetype will automatically be picked. You have two solutions; close the offending module or rename the race in the module (I assume it's a homemade module since I din't think revenant exists anywhere in any official module).

OldJarhead
June 19th, 2018, 04:25
If there is a human race somewhere in your module pool with only the one archetype of Revenant then that archetype will automatically be picked. You have two solutions; close the offending module or rename the race in the module (I assume it's a homemade module since I din't think revenant exists anywhere in any official module).

I believe it must be the UA that is doing it then. I have no Homemade modules.

Thanks for the assistance.

Zacchaeus
June 19th, 2018, 10:51
Looks like it. By the way you do not need the character customization pack if you have the PHB - so that's at least one module you can close.